Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's alcohol elsewhere in some of the recreation decks.
Awww. :( Stealing their whiskey would have been so much more fun though. Oh well....

I'm actually kind of busy so it actually works well for me that I haven't had a whole lot of interaction yet XD

I'm actually kind of busy so it actually works well for me that I haven't had a whole lot of interaction yet XD
Push ups it is then.

I mean if you want to have Dennis visit that's fine too XD

*rises from the grave*

I have finally completed my last class of the year, and I am officially done with high school. Should all go well, I will have a post up by the end of tomorrow. Cross your fingers.

Nope, posted. Not much from me sadly. Not like it matters much.

Now is time for me to figure out where to go from here. Being boss is hard.

Alright I'm done for the week. Goodbye.

Nevermind. I'm never done. I feel like I want to do more with Thrice but I'm not sure what...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Alright I'm done for the week. Goodbye.

Nevermind. I'm never done. I feel like I want to do more with Thrice but I'm not sure what...

I feel the same way yeah. I just now got an idea of what to have Denis start doing but I'm gonna let some more posts go through of course.

Reactions: Dipper
Are sign-ups still open? I'm interested in joining, if you would have me.

Wow I forgot to reply to this. Where are my fellows at?

I think they still are. @AceSorcerer ?

I don't see why not.

Hello, all! I'm back and ready for action! As I try to get back into the groove of things, expect a post by Saturday!

Sorry for the damn long wait, May was a craaaazy month.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Dipper and Joan
I can tell! XD Welcome back!

Finally got a post up for Kana! Hopefully I'll have something for Shalia soon, but I'm currently off to work!

She's feeling all the feels lol

• Love
@Kimberlyn

You don't mind Denis going to the training hall do you? I was planning on sending him there for reasons though now there are probably more reasons. Just wanted to ask you first.

@Kimberlyn

You don't mind Denis going to the training hall do you? I was planning on sending him there for reasons though now there are probably more reasons. Just wanted to ask you first.
I don't mind at all! Kana needs to learn how to not be a socially inept child anyways. 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
It rises again.

Wait, it's not my turn yet. Darn.

Nor is it mine. Double darn.

*grumbles*

who can post??