Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ME?

I am still here and I have been waiting for star for the last couple of weeks to post what was going to be the last post in the collab. I finished up mine for the collab and wondered if I was still apart of this of not... I would like to be and swear to be more active. I can post what was available from the collab
Glad to hear you're still around! Looks like Dennis didn't lose his master after all! xD We've had enough death for this shit, anyways.

Glad to hear you're still around! Looks like Dennis didn't lose his master after all! xD We've had enough death for this shit, anyways.
We've had enough death for now.

Wait wait, hold on, what's the collab for again? I remember it, but I can't recall the specifics.

Wait wait, hold on, what's the collab for again? I remember it, but I can't recall the specifics.
Moving the Queen and Adahla to where everybody else is

Also, I'll post asap, unless Dipper wants to make a clone post first.

wow this is getting romantic

I have a fledgling post. I can post it either before or afterwards and edit it accordingly. Doesn't really matter to me.

Reactions: Joan
And, uh, add onto it accordingly. It's just a skeleton, really.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Bucket of Rainbows
The collab post has been posted up, nothing to fancy really just the back and forths between Star and I but it is up and caught up to current events on my end anyway

Once the rest of my mercenary minions post, I'll get something up for Rhett and we can cause trouble with the Jedi.

Once the rest of my mercenary minions post, I'll get something up for Rhett and we can cause trouble with the Jedi.
Oh I forgot I had not posted for Shalia yet. I will do that ASAP.

Reactions: AceSorcerer
  • Thank You
Reactions: Rae
Well... I suppose I have some catching up to do, don't I? XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper and Joan
@Dipper

For Thrice and Ophelia wandering around the ship, would you rather do a collab or just normal back and forth?

@Dipper

For Thrice and Ophelia wandering around the ship, would you rather do a collab or just normal back and forth?

That might be a good idea, actually. Yeah, collab.

Reactions: Starlighter
I will have a post up before I leave for my NEXT trip. Just gotta get through today first cause I've got a partaaaay goin on. x'D

• Bucket of Rainbows