Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'd totally do a jedi wookiee, but that would be three for me. Not sure if that's a good idea.

But it's an idea.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
I'd totally do a jedi wookiee, but that would be three for me. Not sure if that's a good idea.

But it's an idea.
-approves-

Ugh, that was short.... but at least I finally got it done XD

Also I realized that Talentless never responded to Arvana's question, so I'll a bit longer before getting anything up for Arvana...

I'm loving this crew we're pulling together. It's fantastic.

Rhett's part of that post was mostly to explore his relationships (or, if you prefer, how he views them) with the crew. It opened my eyes, okay?

Also, I wasn't sure if our resident Bothan was part of the crew or not. If yes, I'll edit the post and add him.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
So, I'm gonna get started on a post/interaction between kuno and nixus. They're gonna have a nice interaction ;) @Joan @Starlighter

As for sikka, I'll be posting for her as well. It'll all be in one large post so should be fun lol.
@Dipper

@AceSorcerer Did we decide that we want the Queen to go with them on the Sojourn, or nah?

Do you guys think the Sojourn has fancy enough quarters for the Queen? Just wondering.

Simple- she gets what would otherwise be the Captain's Quarters.

Reactions: Joan and Dipper
She's getting on board the next day.
Okay..... I'll have to figure out what to do with the collab then, because that kinda throws a wrench in where I was going with it. Ugh.

Okay..... I'll have to figure out what to do with the collab then, because that kinda throws a wrench in where I was going with it. Ugh.
You can have her go on the ship now and they can do the meeting with the others via hologram?

Just a warning cuz you might post before I do, but I was gonna have arvana on the ship with kuno overseeing the transport of their newly acquired goodies

Scratch that, Kuno is gonna have her work with some engineers on the ship lol. @Starlighter

This all reminds me that I need to start thinking about how to get the mercs involved in all this. Roleplaying is hard.

This all reminds me that I need to start thinking about how to get the mercs involved in all this. Roleplaying is hard.
Yes it is, but fun all at the same time

Reactions: Dipper
@AceSorcerer

Simply question, does Denis Celwick know where the kyber crystals are held on the ship and whether he does or doesn't know he'd probably need to ask to receive one correct?

@AceSorcerer

Simply question, does Denis Celwick know where the kyber crystals are held on the ship and whether he does or doesn't know he'd probably need to ask to receive one correct?
He'll get his kyber crystal in Jedi fashion- i.e. in a cave.