Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well that and he'll probably need to take it apart to use for parts to build his own.
Yeah I've already got that part planned out. He's gonna combine the parts from the Sith's saber with parts from his loner saber once he gets his first kyber crystal.

Character building exercise: what're the mercs gonna spend their credits on?

On that note, sorry for not making my merc yet, I got stuck trying to figure out his race, and then when I thought I had a good one, there were literally only two pictures ^^' So, he's just going to be a normal 'ol human so I don't spend forever on figuring out a race again, and I'll attempt to throw a sheet together this week if I have time!

Reactions: Dipper
Bok spending credits, your funny. XP Bok = Food, drink and MAYBE equipment repair maybe.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
You can have her go on the ship now and they can do the meeting with the others via hologram?
Hrm.... that could work. I'll give it a go and see where we end up. Thanks :D

Scratch that, Kuno is gonna have her work with some engineers on the ship lol. @Starlighter
Sounds good!

Oh goodness.... Thea probably just won't spend it, at least for a while. She might use a little for practical stuff like maybe a better blaster, but for the most part I think she would just save up for a rainy day.

Also just so everyone is aware (not sure if I've mentioned this here yet XD), starting this past weekend and going until around August, I will be involved in a play and have very little free time between that and work. I'm hoping that I'll be able to at least mostly keep up with all of the RP's I'm in at the moment, but we'll have to see how things work out.

Reactions: Joan and Dipper
Rhett's going to spend all of his income on liquor, so if anybody wants to drink with the boss, keep that in mind.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Rhett's going to spend all of his income on liquor, so if anybody wants to drink with the boss, keep that in mind.
But sikka is too young, not fair

BOK WILL HAPPILY DRINK!!! lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Shalia will happily get blackmail material while everyone drinks. >:)

• Love
wow what a family

@Dipper @AceSorcerer Seeing how Kuno asked for alcohol and the only stuff on board at the moment is what Thrice and Ishua have..... Would Arvana be okay to temporarily commandeer it?

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
There's alcohol elsewhere in some of the recreation decks.

-is already planning Erisi's reaction when she finds out what happened-

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
I'm proud of your preservation since you're character has little to no interactions ATM lmao

• Thank You
She can interact with a clone guard, perhaps get some dinner.

Also, for those interested, I'm making a Gundam RP.

i want some dinner

Had a small idea of Denis going to visit Erisi if since at the current time the rest of what he'd be doing is exhausted other than doing push ups.