Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't do much XD

I will truly try to post after work tonight. >.<

I mean...I was waiting on more people to realize kuno being in trouble >.> but apparently no one did >_>

I mean...I was waiting on more people to realize kuno being in trouble >.> but apparently no one did >_>
I thought you were going to NPC some clones taking him to medbay, tbh.

I have no idea what's going on.

Ah sorry! I forgot I was gonna have Kana go help him. Whoops.

NOOOO ONEEEE LOVEEEESSS MEEEE

;-;

It's okay, I forgive you all

Now fix it

would you like me to throw some clones your way?

When the posts have gone up during that time no one mentioned Denis in the comms so I stayed out of it and struggled on what to have Denis do by the way. -_- Figured Kuno and his Padawan wanted some time together.

Why don't you be Kuno's rescuer?

Why don't you be Kuno's rescuer?

@Starlighter has the rescuing handled and besides Denis can't even save himself.

Also I don't think Denis has a Master anymore and I'm already half way through putting up a post.

@BlueFlameNikku I think you were going to have Denis go to the "training hall" where Kana is? If you've got other plans, that's fine! BUT, she could probably take on the fellow as an apprentice. IF that works.

Just give her a minute. She's fine, I promise. xD

@BlueFlameNikku I think you were going to have Denis go to the "training hall" where Kana is? If you've got other plans, that's fine! BUT, she could probably take on the fellow as an apprentice. IF that works.

Just give her a minute. She's fine, I promise. xD

Tis what I'm working on.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
Posted

• Love
Reactions: Rae
I may have Erisi feel something disturbing and ask a clone guard what's going on, or she could sit oblivious until somebody comes to talk to her. -shrugs- No clue which I should do though

I may have Erisi feel something disturbing and ask a clone guard what's going on, or she could sit oblivious until somebody comes to talk to her. -shrugs- No clue which I should do though
I'll have her moving about in my next post.

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ME?

I am still here and I have been waiting for star for the last couple of weeks to post what was going to be the last post in the collab. I finished up mine for the collab and wondered if I was still apart of this of not... I would like to be and swear to be more active. I can post what was available from the collab

Assuming the mercs are in limbo as of now, I'll get Thrice to do... something.