• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Flamethrowers to roast our marshmallows? Wow, she thought of everything.

Yes okay but she wouldn't actually turn those beasts on her crewmates.... right?
I mean, she's force sensitive, and a teenager, all combinations for explosive emotions.

HAHAHAHAHAH ROASTED TWI'S

Hey ya'll, how's my new character, is there anything I should change/fix about her? Cuz I'm doing that self conscious thing now lol

@Joan I'm waiting for @Princess Poisoned Rose to reply to our collab atm, so not much I can do there other than give her a gentle poke XD I will probably post tonight or more likely tomorrow since I won't actually be home much today.

@BlueFlameNikku - I'm tempted to be all over the best buds on the merc crew, but I'll let you know for sure once I read over your CS if that sounds good?

As for the name of the ship I have no genius ideas XD The mando word meaning courage sounded good to me though.

Back