• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, I'll make a post soon

Sikka has no respect for her elders. For shame.

Sikka has no respect for her elders. For shame.
Oh what did you expect, she's a death watcher who was raised by a single father, living in a pretty harsh world lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
And she has flamethrowers

And she has flamethrowers
Flamethrowers to roast our marshmallows? Wow, she thought of everything.

Yes okay but she wouldn't actually turn those beasts on her crewmates.... right?

Flamethrowers to roast our marshmallows? Wow, she thought of everything.

Yes okay but she wouldn't actually turn those beasts on her crewmates.... right?
I mean, she's force sensitive, and a teenager, all combinations for explosive emotions.

HAHAHAHAHAH ROASTED TWI'S

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
Hey ya'll, how's my new character, is there anything I should change/fix about her? Cuz I'm doing that self conscious thing now lol

I think she's great!

This is it, my new family. A group of misfits who simultaneously don't like and love each other.

@Joan I'm waiting for @Princess Poisoned Rose to reply to our collab atm, so not much I can do there other than give her a gentle poke XD I will probably post tonight or more likely tomorrow since I won't actually be home much today.

@BlueFlameNikku - I'm tempted to be all over the best buds on the merc crew, but I'll let you know for sure once I read over your CS if that sounds good?

As for the name of the ship I have no genius ideas XD The mando word meaning courage sounded good to me though.

Mirshko it is, then. I think it suits our ship nicely.

Sikka wants a nexus, she'll take good care of it and train it to be their attack pet

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
He's going to be picking quills out of his sheets for weeks.

Why would you do this to him.

How could you be so cruel?
Because sikka wants him, she needs a loyal companion for cuddles

Lol, should she just come back with one from the market, or should it already be a thing lol