• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now y'all are making me consider making a merc. :P If I do that, then at this rate, we may have a merc for everybody...

Dai'rhett's Harem of Hardcore Mercs Who Kick Ass and Take Names

Sorry folks, I'll have my merc up tomorrow, I keep pushing it off even though I want one. I'm just lazy as hell today lol.

Reactions: Dipper
Aaand there it is. We'll have to figure out how to connect with the main group.

ps. If you're not sure what the AEG-77 looks like, take a look at Star Wars Galaxies. The interior should give you an idea of what it looks like.

So um, what would ya'll think if I made a mandalorian warrior that works for the enlightenment?

So um, what would ya'll think if I made a mandalorian warrior that works for the enlightenment?
Nonono come chill with Rhett. Mandos have to stick together.

Do whatever you feel like doing. Where would you be starting them?

Nonono come chill with Rhett. Mandos have to stick together.

Do whatever you feel like doing. Where would you be starting them?
No like, he/she is gonna be with the merc group, I've just been looking into something that is unique, and the most I can find is the death watchers, and Clan Vizla, which are both mandalorian related. i just didn't want to kill your vibe by making another mando lol

No like, he/she is gonna be with the merc group, I've just been looking into something that is unique, and the most I can find is the death watchers, and Clan Vizla, which are both mandalorian related. i just didn't want to kill your vibe by making another mando lol
Oh that makes sense. Rhett's gotta be special. Hah.

I've been drawing from EU canon, so maybe following the Civil war they became something else over time. A splinter group more prone to violence than their cousins, aka, "not real mandalorians, just wear the armor."

Oh that makes sense. Rhett's gotta be special. Hah.

I've been drawing from EU canon, so maybe following the Civil war they became something else over time. A splinter group more prone to violence than their cousins, aka, "not real mandalorians, just wear the armor."
You mean our mando's correct?

You mean our mando's correct?
Death Watch, sorry. They split off from the real Mandalorians and became, well.... not Mandalorian. While everybody else - most particularly, those from Mandalore - are still very much, uh, mandos. Yeah.

Death Watch, sorry. They split off from the real Mandalorians and became, well.... not Mandalorian. While everybody else - most particularly, those from Mandalore - are still very much, uh, mandos. Yeah.
Yeah, I was thinking of doing that, plus it would probably be better than Clan Vizla because the character model herself is from the clan lmao.

Yeah, I was thinking of doing that, plus it would probably be better than Clan Vizla because the character model herself is from the clan lmao.
In that case, Dai'rhett's gonna be all over them if they so much as mention Mandalore. Righteous anger and all that. Instinctive dislike of Death Watch.

In that case, Dai'rhett's gonna be all over them if they so much as mention Mandalore. Righteous anger and all that. Instinctive dislike of Death Watch.
YESSSS I LOVE IT.

Also I just had an insane idea for this character, prepare UR selves

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Joan and Dipper
Alright, character is posted

AHHHHH I FORGOT PERSONALITY.

Fixed it

Last edited:
Glorious. This crew is developing nicely.

• Thank You
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Sikka's gonna get so much unwanted affection from Rhett. Well, between the headbutting and arguing. It's gonna be great.

And forced bonding trips. Like fishing.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Except for the fact that she is a teenager who has flamethrowers

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper