• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait wait, hold on. How many people in total are going with mercs? Rhett needs to keep a crew log and you're confusing him.

Wait wait, hold on. How many people in total are going with mercs? Rhett needs to keep a crew log and you're confusing him.
you got one female sniper from me lol

Reactions: Dipper
I'm gonna use the pictures from kotor of the female bounty hunter for my merc, just letting you know in case someone will steal them from me

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, you can also have the fourth character.
Awesome, thank you! :D I promise not to make any more unless they all die XD

You guys want to... start on a ship, on Naboo, or...? Anyone making a merc, that is. To join the Merc Crew.
I was thinking ship, but I'd say it's up to you.

Meeeeee.

I might make a merc now. 8D It's tempting.

I'm going to go ahead and finish up a starter for Rhett. Not sure if I'll post it, but it'll help work things out for the rest of the mercs. I've parked them on Naboo for convenience and because I can.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
Post complete. I'll have it up tomorrow. As for the ship, I'm considering a retrofitted AEG-77. Help on names would be appreciated.

Until then, give me all your mercenaries.

Reactions: Joan
Shit might as well make one. Do we have more males or females?

Shit might as well make one. Do we have more males or females?
Good.

As for that last bit, I'm not sure. For now, the ratio is perfectly equal. Don't know what the others are going for at this point in time.

My merc will be a more stereotypical lovable oaf kinda guy. Ya know, a low INT barbarian only with a really big gun. Open to anyone in the merc group to be an especially close friend. *slow voice* "Do I smash now?" *waits a few minutes* "Now?"

P.S *has been working on Dennis post*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper and Joan
Hahah mine's probably going to be geared more towards subterfuge and gaining information. 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
I'm finishing my final touches on the post, but I still need a name for our ship.

Guys.

It's either going to be a mandalorian name or something classy.

I'm finishing my final touches on the post, but I still need a name for our ship.

Guys.

It's either going to be a mandalorian name or something classy.
The S.S I'm not gay

The S.S I'm not gay
SINCE NO ONE ELSE HAD REPLIED

I've leaning toward Mirshko. It means courage. Always up for some fancy mandalorian words, and because it's definitely something Dai'rhett would name his ship.

If no other suggestions, then I'm going ahead and posting to give everyone a good starting point. Though I'd still prefer to see the rest of the mercs.

SINCE NO ONE ELSE HAD REPLIED

I've leaning toward Mirshko. It means courage. Always up for some fancy mandalorian words, and because it's definitely something Dai'rhett would name his ship.

If no other suggestions, then I'm going ahead and posting to give everyone a good starting point. Though I'd still prefer to see the rest of the mercs.

Well an actual suggestion would be, warspite. Titanic

Posted my merc. She'll be our resident information broker, of sorts. 8D

If there are any problems with her, just let me know.

Yes, yes I am, any objections?
A request.

I demand a full funeral procession as the ship goes down.

Posted my merc. She'll be our resident information broker, of sorts. 8D

If there are any problems with her, just let me know.
Excellent, another addition to our clique.

I'll get my post up soon and leave the ship unnamed until we can make up our minds. That is, until all our potential mercs have put up their profiles and have offered suggestions/agreed to one.