Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quick note, Bok is either going to be with Dash (@Starlighter) or he's going to be wrestling with Bev inside the ship.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starlighter
Then Shalia over here would make bets on who would win. 8D Possibly record everything for blackmail kicks and giggles.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
"Bok no! Put it down! Put the nexu down!"
"... Ten credits on a tie."

Rhett's going to end up with the mother of all headaches because of you guys.

Then Shalia over here would make bets on who would win. 8D Possibly record everything for blackmail kicks and giggles.
Lol Bok doesn't know the definition of blackmail. XD

And sikka will join in with shalia, making bets, and then would make bok clean up the mess of quils everywhere

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
Quick note, Bok is either going to be with Dash (@Starlighter) or he's going to be wrestling with Bev inside the ship.
Yeah. These two are definitely best buds. Thea designates herself the official caretaker of the blindly loyal muscle mass. :D

Wrestle with the nexu all you like. But if you hurt it... all bets are off.

I have the feeling that everyone is going to be somewhat protective, or caring toward, Bok.

All these developing relationships. We haven't even really gotten started and I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

I have the feeling that everyone is going to be somewhat protective, or caring toward, Bok.

All these developing relationships. We haven't even really gotten started and I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
Sorry but the real relationship highlight of this whole roleplay, is gonna be Bev and the crew

Working on a reply as we speak :D

I'm still technically waiting for everyone on the merc crew (or everyone so far) to get a post up so I can drag them across Naboo.

Alright, got a post up for Bok. XD

Edit: Some stuff I picture Bok saying to everyone because these are funny and I wanted to share.

Bok and Sikka: *Bok passes extra food to Sikka* "Sik need more food." "Grow big and strong like Bok." *smiles*

Bok and Shalia: "Shal say big words don't understand." "Why Shal flirt with small men?"

Bok and Dashthea: "Dash punch real good." "Hard for Bok to punch Dash." "Miss a lot."

Bok and Dai'rhett Karyc: "Bok did not drink liquor in back shelf." "Bok FOUND liquor in back shelf."

Last edited:
I'm still alive, barely had some sinus troubles and allergies hitting me hard the past week, and the week before I went on vacation with my fiance and my family sorry I'll bet my Chiss up soon.

Alright, got a post up for Bok. XD

Edit: Some stuff I picture Bok saying to everyone because these are funny and I wanted to share.

Bok and Sikka: *Bok passes extra food to Sikka* "Sik need more food." "Grow big and strong like Bok." *smiles*

Bok and Shalia: "Shal say big words don't understand." "Why Shal flirt with small men?"

Bok and Dashthea: "Dash punch real good." "Hard for Bok to punch Dash." "Miss a lot."

Bok and Dai'rhett Karyc: "Bok did not drink liquor in back shelf." "Bok FOUND liquor in back shelf."
I can't stop laughing at the Rhett interaction

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Rhett can't handle Bok. But he also appreciates Bok. He's kind of stuck, you see?

Posted. Bev's getting a bark collar and Bok's gonna get put on sentry duty. Because Rhett can't really punish them.

Rhett can't handle Bok. But he also appreciates Bok. He's kind of stuck, you see?

Posted. Bev's getting a bark collar and Bok's gonna get put on sentry duty. Because Rhett can't really punish them.
Don't u dare restrict bev, sikka will have a temper tantrum

So a couple things, is taking place before the battle? Or is it after.

And 2, I'm gonna let @Kimberlyn post before I do, I wanna have shalia lead sikka back into the city, have some nice character development between the two lol.

Don't u dare restrict bev, sikka will have a temper tantrum
He's getting a bark collar and that is final.
So a couple things, is taking place before the battle? Or is it after.

And 2, I'm gonna let @Kimberlyn post before I do, I wanna have shalia lead sikka back into the city, have some nice character development between the two lol.
1. I'm assuming somewhere during/after. Our good senator hired the crew out of paranoia; he thinks the Sith'll come back, probably.
2. Bring back some souvenirs.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~