Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Low quality post, high quality opportunities. 8D
In all honesty I only have a vague memory of writing this last night. XD Get good sleep, kids.

• Love
Reactions: Joan
That's a fantastic post for something done when you weren't fully aware of it.

Sleep is for the weak.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
.... Do you guys think the mercs have action figures of themselves?

I'm gonna go ahead and say...no?

Can we tho? Cuz I'd like to think the merc crew is the equivalent of the guardians of the galaxy

• Love
It's official, then. They have action figures.

Heyhey, so this looks pretty awesome.
Is there any room for another Sith?

Heyhey, so this looks pretty awesome.
Is there any room for another Sith?
Tom, hi! :D You'd have to ask @AceSorcerer, but I'm pretty sure that we could use some more Sith. Though, Ace has also been suggesting that folks make at least one Enlightenment character since the roleplay focuses more heavily on them.

Reactions: YodaShades
So I've given @Princess Poisoned Rose a poke with the collab, still workin' on that. I have stuffs in mind for Arvana and Thea, but I started a new work schedule this week and have yet to adjust properly, so right now I'm too exhausted to write anything coherent XD Buuuuut ideally I will get something up within the next few days or on the weekend.

Tom, hi! :D You'd have to ask @AceSorcerer, but I'm pretty sure that we could use some more Sith. Though, Ace has also been suggesting that folks make at least one Enlightenment character since the roleplay focuses more heavily on them.
Alrighty. Are we allowed to create multiple characters then? I didn't know that x'D

Alrighty. Are we allowed to create multiple characters then? I didn't know that x'D
I think I'm almost the only active player who doesn't have multiples at this point, and I'm still considering making a mercenary to join @Dipper's "Merc Crew" or an Empire-aligned character. So, yes, multiples are allowed (and encouraged, from what I can tell) :P

Reactions: YodaShades
Also, -pokes @~\The Talentless/~- When are you planning on moving Nixus onto the Sojourn, exactly? totally doesn't just want to see more deadly robot action

Also, -pokes @~\The Talentless/~- When are you planning on moving Nixus onto the Sojourn, exactly? totally doesn't just want to see more deadly robot action
I am soonissshhhh, I was already thinking about posting for him since he's only had one post so far. But I've also been running around trying to fix my financial aid shit, and on top of that my schedule for work is just awful.

Ugh, work. I feel ya. Today is definitely not the first workday this week where I'm not drop dead exhausted, nope

Wait, hold on. Did I read it wrong, because I could have sworn Nixus was already aboard.

Also, get as many people into my crew as possible. I demand it.

Wait, hold on. Did I read it wrong, because I could have sworn Nixus was already aboard.

Also, get as many people into my crew as possible. I demand it.
Nixus is on the planet and on his way to the Sojourn but hasn't boarded the ship yet (if I understood the last post correctly)

I think I'm almost the only active player who doesn't have multiples at this point, and I'm still considering making a mercenary to join @Dipper's "Merc Crew" or an Empire-aligned character. So, yes, multiples are allowed (and encouraged, from what I can tell) :P
Omg yas okay making characters now ahaha

• Love
Yep, I'm doing it. @Dipper Your crew is going to gain one mechanic/technician as soon as I can put a sheet together.

• Love
Reactions: Dipper
... we need a wookiee.