Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's getting a bark collar and that is final.

1. I'm assuming somewhere during/after. Our good senator hired the crew out of paranoia; he thinks the Sith'll come back, probably.
2. Bring back some souvenirs.

Sikka is gonna be very mad

I feel bad for @Joan for waiting so long lmao

I still need to figure out how to get the crew to hook up with the Sojourn.

... Ideas are welcome.

You mean like make a deal with the sojourn? @Dipper

Yes. That.
We could just say the enlightenment paid a huge sum to be on the sojourn because they lost men during the fight on naboo

And the crew was more than happy to join cuz one, shalia wants to see the clones up close, sikka hates Sith and this will give her a reason to fight them, Thea wants to teach the clones how cqc is an art lol, Rhett wants to go because of the paygrade, and then bok wants to go cuz of glowy hot swords

And the crew was more than happy to join cuz one, shalia wants to see the clones up close, sikka hates Sith and this will give her a reason to fight them, Thea wants to teach the clones how cqc is an art lol, Rhett wants to go because of the paygrade, and then bok wants to go cuz of glowy hot swords
Yes, yes I like this.

Thrice is going to have a field day.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Which reminds me, Thrice has spent too long in limbo. I think I might get up a post for the poor guy and just head straight into the drinking contest with Ishua.

Which reminds me, Thrice has spent too long in limbo. I think I might get up a post for the poor guy and just head straight into the drinking contest with Ishua.
U should also make one for Rhett so we're on the ship lmao, I feel like we should start grouping everyone up so things can get rolling for both Jedi/Sith, clones, and the mercs

U should also make one for Rhett so we're on the ship lmao, I feel like we should start grouping everyone up so things can get rolling for both Jedi/Sith, clones, and the mercs
Yeah. Once everybody else gets a post in for their mercs (and Shalia and Sikka go on their probably very short adventure) then I'll do that.

I'll be posting for Shalia tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
It would also be good for Zen being ex confederation and all,more of the bastards to shoot.

Bok: "Bok want one."

I'm going to describe the inside of the ship on the assumption that none of you are very tidy. Which is shameful. So, messy ship inbound.

• Love
Hey guys.... so I just wanted to let you know that there's some life stuff going on right now that is kind of.... not really great, and I think I'm going to need to take some time to sort it out and process things without having to worry about meeting posting requirements and writing levels or posting frequency whatnot. Basically I kinda need one less thing to worry about for a while XD I'm not planning to be gone much longer than a week (if that), but I just thought I should probably let y'all know why I'm going to be disappearing for a bit.

Take your time. We're not going anywhere. That's how this rp works, remember? Hiatuses abound.

• Thank You
Reactions: Starlighter
I'll be sure to get my post for Thrice and Rhett up tomorrow.

• Love
Low quality, but DONE.

Low quality post, high quality opportunities. 8D