• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@AceSorcerer As a Black Knight's former apprentice, would my character have the fancy Black Knight toys or nah? I'm currently working on my CS and I'm trying my hardest to get it right the first time XD

She would have the cross-guard lightsaber, but not much else.

• Thank You
Reactions: Joan
Tada! Let me know if I need to change anything ^.^

But she'll build her own, true lightsaber soon enough.

• Love
I think Erisi is good to go!

• Thank You
So, how exactly should my character get involved? I'm assuming capture of some sort, but other than that I'm drawing a blank :P

Well she's pulling a Finn, so start with a backstory and in the modern day have her surrender herself after she realizes the atrocities she's committed. And since she'll be captured by the clones, she'll be brought to Ishua when he's conscious.

• Thank You
Oh shit, I can already imagine how well this is going to go over with Kana.

• Love
I HAVE RETURNED....I'm so sorry for disappearing, had some personal complications ;-;

Is my glorious character still worth saving from what I've missed (which I might need some updating lol)

I HAVE RETURNED....I'm so sorry for disappearing, had some personal complications ;-;

Is my glorious character still worth saving from what I've missed (which I might need some updating lol)
I don't know, are you a necromancer?

Wait...did you guys kill kuno!

Oh hell yeah, let me just get my necronomicon

Everlasting grudge against the Confederation and all. If she could hardly trust Thrice and the clones (and currently still harbors a degree of apprehension...probably), I can't imagine she'll happily let a Sith in their group. 8D Might try to kill her, actually. Do I sense Ishua stopping her from doing so haha