• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good lord man, did you give Kuno cocaine?

Good lord man, did you give Kuno cocaine?
Hahaha, who knows, he might have a drug problem lol. Kuno is just a spartan when it comes to fights, good fighter, good pilot, just not so good in social situations, politics, romance issues, math, animals, keeping eye contact with someone longer than 5 seconds before getting distracted by the font of the exit sign on the door.

Was it that brutal though?

@~\The Talentless/~ I'll be shooting you a PM with the first part of the collab later! I'm a wee bit busy RN but I'll try to get it to you as soon as possible ^.^

• Thank You
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
I thought it was lovely! I can imagine Kuno and Kana bonding over various fighting techniques, hahaha.

Reactions: Joan
I thought it was lovely! I can imagine Kuno and Kana bonding over various fighting techniques, hahaha.
Agreed, that'll be the one thing they can bond over lol, I'm pretty sure kana hates him otherwise

For those of you who were in the skype chat, I also have a corn snake on top of the beardie now, just an update since I've been gone

For those of you who were in the skype chat, I also have a corn snake on top of the beardie now, just an update since I've been gone
PIT THEM TOGETHER INTO THE ARENA. TWO REPITLES ENTER, ONE REPTILE LEAVES!

Do you ever put them in the same tank?

Time for some drinking.

Wait, are we on naboo or kashyyk?

Jedi General and Clone Commander drinking contest? I think yes.

Reactions: Starlighter
I think kuno would join, but at this point at time he might be dealing with the sith padawan in holding cell or something. Probably arvana at his side, and kuno might even try to get another padawan out of this

Reactions: Joan
Even though that's not technically allowed

Force Kana to take on the bloody Sith as an apprentice hahahah

Posted! Damn Kana gettin' all emotional and angry. Just realize your own damn feelings already! Tsk.

Force Kana to take on the bloody Sith as an apprentice hahahah

Posted! Damn Kana gettin' all emotional and angry. Just realize your own damn feelings already! Tsk.
Nope nope nope, bad idea, wicked bad idea. What to you want a our ship to rip in half because of the combined rage of the two, naaaaaaahhhhh.

If anyone is gonna handle a sith, it would be kuno, being a former sith as all.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae