• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And given what we're pulling, it looks like we'll be focusing on our Light Side characters.

• Love
Reactions: Starlighter
-is booped-

Given that it looks like we'll be focusing on the Enlightenment, it could be a padawan/youngling whose master got killed in the battle.

Young love, man. All that awkwardness is suffering. Well, considering Thrice is like... eleven. Technically. 211.
Make them suffer. And either way, he's legal.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
In fact, I think it won't be safe for the Queen to remain on Naboo after this battle…

-is booped-

Given that it looks like we'll be focusing on the Enlightenment, it could be a padawan/youngling whose master got killed in the battle.

So is that a yes, I can make an Enlightenment character, or is that a character idea for my Sith? Because if it's the first, that could most definitely work, but if it's the second, I already have a character in mind...heh

Oh, um.... well I'd rather play the Master since I already have an Apprentice character. But I also kinda really like the idea of a rivalry because of all the opportunity for conflict. So the latter would probably be my preference....? I'm flexible though if you'd rather go the Master/Apprentice route.

Reactions: Joan
So is that a yes, I can make an Enlightenment character, or is that a character idea for my Sith? Because if it's the first, that could most definitely work, but if it's the second, I already have a character in mind...heh

I have a compromise. She can be an apprentice of one the Black Knights who died in the battle and she pulls a Finn, becoming Ishua's apprentice.

• Love
I have a compromise. She can be an apprentice of one the Black Knights who died in the battle and she pulls a Finn, becoming Ishua's apprentice.

This is fabulous, but I still don't know if I'm making two characters or one. XD

Oh, um.... well I'd rather play the Master since I already have an Apprentice character. But I also kinda really like the idea of a rivalry because of all the opportunity for conflict. So the latter would probably be my preference....? I'm flexible though if you'd rather go the Master/Apprentice route.

Rivalry sounds fun to me! Tension is always fun to play with 8D

And even then Arvana will have to become Kana's padawan since her master "died" in the battle.

@Starlighter @Kimberlyn

This is fabulous, but I still don't know if I'm making two characters or one. XD

Rivalry sounds fun to me! Tension is always fun to play with 8D
Just the one from the compromise I'd imagine.

Just the one from the compromise I'd imagine.

My character wouldn't be Sith for very long, then, but since you suggested that, I assume you're fine with it...okay, this should be fun to do! :D I'll be working on the CS soon! And @Starlighter I'll be PMing you to work out the details of the rivalry, if you still wish to do it!

Young love, man. All that awkwardness is suffering. Well, considering Thrice is like... eleven. Technically. 211.
Gotta love that awkward age gap :D
In fact, I think it won't be safe for the Queen to remain on Naboo after this battle…
Heavens, no! I mean she's important. Totally needs Jedi and guards and Clones protecting her all at once, how could she possibly stay??

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Off with the lady we go.
Off, up, away, to Awkward Love Land...

And even then Arvana will have to become Kana's padawan since her master "died" in the battle.

@Starlighter @Kimberlyn
Kunoooooo *sobs* I miss him already. Technically he's kinda been gone for a while already, but still. Arvana will not take this well. Though honestly her and Kana have already been developing the perfect set up for this

• Bucket of Rainbows
My character wouldn't be Sith for very long, then, but since you suggested that, I assume you're fine with it...okay, this should be fun to do! :D I'll be working on the CS soon! And @Starlighter I'll be PMing you to work out the details of the rivalry, if you still wish to do it!
Yeah, definitely still want to do it. It'll be especially cool to see how things play out with your character switching sides.

Sounds good.

Kunoooooo *sobs* I miss him already. Technically he's kinda been gone for a while already, but still. Arvana will not take this well. Though honestly her and Kana have already been developing the perfect set up for this

Ha, who woulda thought that would work out so perfectly? Just be warned, Kana is a high key hardass with a penchant for suppressing her true feelings. *nudges @AceSorcerer*

XD But really, I'm quite excited to see where this RP will go from here. I think, now that we've wheedled it down to the dedicated (and somewhat lax in posting :'D), we've got great potential all around.

@AceSorcerer

Should my Sith just kick the bucket then after all of this conversation?

Reactions: AceSorcerer
He can just be the Dark Lord's new apprentice and become a Major NPC.