• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Enjoy the massive Force duel.

Awesome. I'll have a post up soon. I might just throw in some dramatic shit for fun. Nothing that will affect the plot, though. 8D

Reactions: AceSorcerer
FINALLY POSTED.

Phew. It's a bit of an emotional rollercoaster for dear Kana. Hope you guys like it! :D

Just to be clear: all that remains of Ko are his clothes. He pulled an Obi-Wan when he died.

Just to be clear: all that remains of Ko are his clothes. He pulled an Obi-Wan when he died.
Ah, that makes sense. I shall read back over my post and edit if needed.

Thrice is trying to be hardcore, but his leaders keep getting themselves hurt. Oh, and he's been promoted to Jedi Guard Dog #1

Also, anyone who got even the slightest mention was tagged. Gotta make sure the queen is safe.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
Hahaha, I find his reaction to Kana's presence hilarious. Quite fitting, given her illogical distrust for him. She'll likely get over it pretty soon here.

<--- Two characters / Both being totally irrelevant

-pops head out of shadows- Finally able to look at this more closely...So, y'all just need Sith, right? No Jedi or otherwise Enlightenment characters? I'll still be making a Sith, I'm just trying to figure out if I should only be making a Sith or if I can play an Enlightenment character as well since you seem to have lost quite a few of those. o.o

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
Good grief, so much to reply to XD

I love how this RP goes dormant, then springs to life suddenly after a few days. Which is actually a good thing, because no one is pressured to post within a set time limit.

By the way, on a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for space battles?
I know, right? This RP has a really different kind of pace, I gotta say.

I'd say probably a good 9 at least.

We need to have a cute scene where the queen gives Thrice a token of her graditude (and possibly the equivalent of a phone number for their awkward romance XD).
Thrice: *awkward bow* Your Grace, I trust that you were not hurt during the battle.
Queen: Please call me Ophelia. *blushes*
Thrice: Um.
Queen: *offers ring* Thanks for everything. This totally means nothing other than that I have a crush on you. Um. I mean. That I'm glad I met you. I MEAN THAT I'M GRATEFUL FOR THE HELP.
Thrice: Um.
Queen: Okay.

^^ @AceSorcerer there you go :D

<--- Two characters / Both being totally irrelevant
Well then Dennis and Arvana will just have to go do something a bit more relevant, eh? Like sneaking onto a Sith transport and maybe kinda accidentally getting stuck there?

-pops head out of shadows- Finally able to look at this more closely...So, y'all just need Sith, right? No Jedi or otherwise Enlightenment characters? I'll still be making a Sith, I'm just trying to figure out if I should only be making a Sith or if I can play an Enlightenment character as well since you seem to have lost quite a few of those. o.o
Oh oh oh I have an idea. I promised to make a Sith character too, so would you be interested in having them be a master/apprentice team, or maybe rivals?

Also life is crazy right now so I won't be posting today, but I will try to get something up this week sometime, and finish my Sith character if I can.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan and Dipper
Good, now make it happen IC XD

You're incorrigible XD
It's hilarious and good character development for for later on since the Queen will be a fairly recurrent NPC.

To make them suffer or to not make them suffer, that is the question.

Reactions: Starlighter
Oh oh oh I have an idea. I promised to make a Sith character too, so would you be interested in having them be a master/apprentice team, or maybe rivals?

Also life is crazy right now so I won't be posting today, but I will try to get something up this week sometime, and finish my Sith character if I can.

Sounds fun! Which one would you want to be?

It's hilarious and good character development for for later on since the Queen will be a fairly recurrent NPC.
Oooh. I thought I would just be playing here for a bit while they're on Naboo. Now I'm extra curious to see where things go...

To make them suffer or to not make them suffer, that is the question.
Pff, I don't even have to think about that one. Suffer. Hands down.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper and Joan
Sounds fun! Which one would you want to be?
Do you mean which side of the Master/Apprentice dynamic would I want to be, or which dynamic would I prefer?

-boops @AceSorcerer-