• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NOOOO SHE IS MINE, lol I have no idea what has happened since I've been gone, can someone give me a rundown?

And how I could post next lol

Just read Ace's last post. That's pretty much all the relevant info hahah.

Basically, they all converged in Naboo for a nice little meeting. Sith came in and crashed the meeting. Grandmaster Ko pulled an Obi-Wan, and Ishua's unconscious. And Kana completely abandoned her post to make sure he wasn't dead. :')

I guess just post Kuno doin some badass Jedi fighting with a Sith or somethin'? That's pretty much what I did. 8D

• Love
Reactions: ~\The Talentless/~
Everlasting grudge against the Confederation and all. If she could hardly trust Thrice and the clones (and currently still harbors a degree of apprehension...probably), I can't imagine she'll happily let a Sith in their group. 8D Might try to kill her, actually. Do I sense Ishua stopping her from doing so haha
It might work well into our "plan" though XD

Reactions: Rae
Alright, time to improvise lol

@Kimberlyn I thought of that while I was making her XD This should be fun...

NOOOO SHE IS MINE, lol I have no idea what has happened since I've been gone, can someone give me a rundown?

And how I could post next lol
YOU ARE BACK OH MY GOODNESS I WAS ALREADY MOURNING KUNO THIS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME ALL WEEK

There are just two other things I feel like mentioning in addition to Kim's lovely rundown :D 1. Arvana briefly told Kuno that she was hopping off to go meditate by herself (essentially) and then contacted him via comms that she would meet up with him after Ishua started giving battle orders. Dennis is also with her, btw, and she was gonna bring him along. Just thought that would be relevant since she semi-directly 'interacted' with him. 2. Thrice and the Queen are getting married!!! Jk, but Ace keeps nudging us in that general ballpark and it's been pretty entertaining so far XD

• Thank You
YOU ARE BACK OH MY GOODNESS I WAS ALREADY MOURNING KUNO THIS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME ALL WEEK

There are just two other things I feel like mentioning in addition to Kim's lovely rundown :D 1. Arvana briefly told Kuno that she was hopping off to go meditate by herself (essentially) and then contacted him via comms that she would meet up with him after Ishua started giving battle orders. Dennis is also with her, btw, and she was gonna bring him along. Just thought that would be relevant since she semi-directly 'interacted' with him. 2. Thrice and the Queen are getting married!!! Jk, but Ace keeps nudging us in that general ballpark and it's been pretty entertaining so far XD
Thanks ^_^ and of course I'm not gonna let kuno the magnificent die.

I can't wait to post him in mid fight though, it's something I've been dying for lol

Thanks ^_^ and of course I'm not gonna let kuno the magnificent die.

I can't wait to post him in mid fight though, it's something I've been dying for lol

You could always find my new character! She's supposed to be a Sith-turning-Jedi :P

• Love
You could always find my new character! She's supposed to be a Sith-turning-Jedi :P
Is she in the battle?

Is she in the battle?
I think the plan is that she's going to get captured during the battle, yes. Originally clones were gonna do it, but it might be more plausible if a Jedi was the one who managed to.

@Joan I hope I'm not incorrect on anything here. 8D

Reactions: Joan
I think the plan is that she's going to get captured during the battle, yes. Originally clones were gonna do it, but it might be more plausible if a Jedi was the one who managed to.

@Joan I hope I'm not incorrect on anything here. 8D

You're good! Plus it might be cool for Kuno to do it because he's been in that spot, if that makes sense, heh.

• Love
You're good! Plus it might be cool for Kuno to do it because he's been in that spot, if that makes sense, heh.
Honestly, I feel kuno would be the one to do it, I wanna say she's with two higher up sith at the moment, one of them being her master, darth vira, and another being a rando. And erisi can jump in after kuno kills them both, and dishes it out with him. He'll end up seeing himself in her, and try to restrain her instead of killing her in order to bring her on the right track without it being too late.

Just a quick summary of what I have in mind

• Love
Also we get to wear our classic Jedi robes later so be ready.

Plus the robes from KOTOR are the Jedi Dress Uniform.

Honestly, I feel kuno would be the one to do it, I wanna say she's with two higher up sith at the moment, one of them being her master, darth vira, and another being a rando. And erisi can jump in after kuno kills them both, and dishes it out with him. He'll end up seeing himself in her, and try to restrain her instead of killing her in order to bring her on the right track without it being too late.

Just a quick summary of what I have in mind

I approve of this very much. :D Do you want to collab on it?

I approve of this very much. :D Do you want to collab on it?
I would but im gonna go to bed now lol. We should collaborate after I make my first post since I've been gone for so long, I'll have him fight the two sith and then after that post we can collab for the following lol

So these KOTOR Style robes serve as the Jedi's equivalent of miltary dress uniforms:
Robes.jpg

And the classic robes are just formal Jedi wear:

9ha8ELu.jpg

Last edited:
  • Useful
Make it black.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I have a really large post coming up soon lol

AAAAAAAAAAAAAANDD... its done