Should we stick with the posting order or switch to a courtesy system?

• Keep the Current Posting Order

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Switch to a Courtesy System (i.e. one person posts, waits for three others, and can post again)

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm okay with both. Poisoned and I will work on a collab.
Okay. Let me know if at what point you want Dennis to pop in as it'll take em a hot minute to travel back I'd suppose.

I will have a post up this week. Life has finally slowed down, and my house is cleaner than it's been in years. So I should have plenty of time in the coming days. 8D

I haven't seen much from those two. Either they bailed, or they forgot.

no no no i am here, it was i was lost as to what to do I will hopefully get something up soon

Make a Sith. There are rumors of his evil, his cruelty. He is incredibly powerful and everybody knows it, yet no one has ever actually seen him.

He shows up one day like Sith do. He's an ewok.

The Jedi collectively lose their minds and the Sith take over the galaxy.

Reactions: AceSorcerer
@Joan I think still has interest, she's just busy and sick right now. :( I could also make a second character if necessary.

I also need to post ugh so much to do.

Then get us some new Sith.
I've tried, trust me XD I could probably make a second character, but I'm not as familiar with Dark Side cannon so I may have to do some research first.

I'll put up an ad later today.

I love how this RP goes dormant, then springs to life suddenly after a few days. Which is actually a good thing, because no one is pressured to post within a set time limit.

By the way, on a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for space battles?

Reactions: BlueFlameNikku
Before I forget, should we drop down to a two-person post waiting period now that the number of people has dropped?

Before I forget, should we drop down to a two-person post waiting period now that the number of people has dropped?
That might be a good idea, yeah.

im gonna get one up today i swear

Please let that not be an April Fool's joke.

I'm working on it damnit

If all doesn't go to shit, I should have something up by the end of tomorrow, if not earlier. Fingers crossed! I, unfortunately, got sick again, so that's why I've been delayed again. D;

Please let that not be an April Fool's joke.
NO joke I posted dear, I was going to have a collab with Angel but they said that they were dropping possibly. That was why I was mainly waiting but I have been really really exhausted you are really lucky I have sworn not to leave my bed other than for food and the bathroom.

And, also, we are officially dropping from a three-post wait to a two-post wait. Additionally, we need to have a cute scene where the queen gives Thrice a token of her graditude (and possibly the equivalent of a phone number for their awkward romance XD).