4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Agender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
genre(s): general, fantasy (high or low, modern, urban, or whatever), slice of life, modern, supernatural, paranormal, comedy, romance, mystery, drama, adventure ; dark themes (to add more)

themes: angst/fluff ; slow/fast burn; romance ; platonic ; arrange marriage ; fake dating ; enemies to friends ; enemies to lovers ; college, family, friendship, hurt/comfort, bayside/beach/island, city/urdan, forest, mythology, mythological creatures, friends to lovers, found family ; (to add more)
OCC THREAD

tumblr_oaimqtI3cZ1soozyso1_1280.jpg

[spoili](Art by TILLITH (you should go totally check out her art, it's really amazing and beautiful!))[/spoili]
ζSpirits Of The Abyss ζ
[fieldbox="Plot, #6E7DAB, dashed, 10, Tahoma"]Zoska. It was the name of the mountain that the souls were wandering around. A mountain that no one could enter. Until one day there was a group of teenagers wandering around the mountain, looking for ley lines and an ancient tomb of a dead Romanian king, that is thought to be buried somewhere on the mountain. These kids have met other people that will soon help them in their journey to find the king's amulet, which could be somewhere around the world. They were just living their daily lives until one teen found a journal that contains secrets and mysterious of Zoska, a dead king that could be regenerate if his amulet was found. This journal was hidden in the attic of his house, right beside a box full of ancient books. The teen called their friends over, explaining them the journal and what he had discovered. This group of teenagers left their daily lives to explore more about Zoska.[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox="Form, #404F6E, dashed, 10"]Name:
Zodiac:
Nickname:
Personality:
Appearance:
Bio:
Sexuality:
Nationality:
Theme Song:
Voice:
Fear/Phobias:
Other:[/fieldbox]
tumblr_oaq9tdfxYt1tdjc4fo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_oaq9l6EqWa1tdjc4fo1_1280.png
tumblr_oamp2uf3vD1tdjc4fo1_1280.png
tumblr_oamozgoM271tdjc4fo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mubrajT6PH1rjdnouo1_1280.png

tumblr_o62hvkmivm1skelofo2_400.jpg

tumblr_o62hvkmivm1skelofo5_400.jpg

tumblr_o52x3wQWnI1tdjc4fo1_1280.jpg
Names of the Guardians of Zoska

Gledrisean
Asterigan
Celindra
Frarewyn

Dante Basileus Callum * Cancer * Male * 17 * Homosexual * Italian-English
Jaey Eun Park * Virgo * Female * 15 * Pansexual * Korean
Valentine Ann Cupid * Gemini * Female * 17 * Straight * Caucasian
Anna Marie Rayne * Aries * Female * 17 * Straight * American (Mix Races though)

Rant??
OKAY! So, I know the plot seems a little, well a lot, mess up, but at the time I couldn't think any plot and that one was just popping out of my mind. I might end up changing the plot, or, as I preferred, discuss the plot with you guys. I mean, to me, the plot doesn't make any sense and I'm very sorry if I confused any of you. ; - ;
Anyways, I still might edit this thread... don't really like the way it came out. But, aside from all that, please enjoy yourself in the RP and all Iwaku Rules applied here. SO, have fun everyone~! ^^ I think I might need help TuT

Also, right now, the thread might be misleading and mess up, but here is the thread for Sign Ups only, I'll be making the OCC thread in a bit. The Form is to make the teenagers.

Oh, and if you have any questions, please don't be afraid to ask. ^^​

Last edited:
Is this still alive?
Yes, though I'm still waiting for more people to join in, I guess we can start, if any of you want to. I don't know if the others dropout.

Reactions: Lulunopia
Sorry, things came up and I can't take another Rp right now, so I'm going to have to drop this one. >.< Sorry...

Sorry, things came up and I can't take another Rp right now, so I'm going to have to drop this one. >.< Sorry...
It's alright. ^^ Don't need to worry about it. :)

Okay, guys! I put up the IC Thread for this Rp~! ^^ Please reply when you are able to. :)

Not entirely sure what's going on, but it sounds really cool. If you're in need of some more players I can have CS up really soon. ^.^

Not entirely sure what's going on, but it sounds really cool. If you're in need of some more players I can have CS up really soon. ^.^

That will be great! It is still open after all. (^v^)

Btw, guys, we can discuss the plot, ask questions or anything else in the OCC thread. (・∀・)

((Got caught up in a family thing, so here's most of the CS before I crash for the night. I'll be back around in the morning to edit in the rest. ^.^))

((Finished now))

Name:
Xander Chase Montresor

Zodiac:
Sagittarius

Nickname:
Chase, Andy, Monty

Personality:
Friendly and adventurous, this fun loving bookworm is always itching for something to do with his friends. There's nothing he loves more than hanging out with a group, whether it be to play video games, run amok outside, or even just sit around and read. He's always willing to lend an ear and a sturdy shoulder to cry on, though he's not one to shed tears himself. Always the optimist, Xander believes that there is always something good around the corner, and lives his life fearlessly and without regrets. A seeker of knowledge, this Sagittarius is hard to please, and has a tendency to get impatient or frustrated when he doesn't understand something. And while he's a difficult person to rile up, when it comes to his friends, there's nothing that can stand between Xander's and the target of his wrath.

Appearance:

Bio:
Growing up the kid of two aspiring artists, Xander found himself with a lot of time to himself. Watching his parents work (mom paints, father is a photographer), he was always inspired to do whatever it was that made him happy. Trying out various arts, Xander was quickly disappointed with his lack of talent in most areas.... That was until he started cooking. He instantly fell in love with the half-science/half-art activity and even went so far as to taking over the dinner preparations at home.

While he greatly enjoyed messing around with cooking, he could tell it wasn't something he wanted to do for a living. So whenever he had a chance, Xander would bury himself in astrology books and old mythologies. It was like he couldn't get enough of the stuff and would even conduct his own investigations into various local legends. However, now that he's nearing the end of his childhood, he's been itching for something exciting. One last hurrah before fading into the world of the adults.

Nationality:
French-American

Theme Song:

Voice:
Jon Cozart

Fear/Phobias:
Isolation
Flying Bugs
Small Spaces

Other:
Has a puppy, her name is Lucky Lucy.

Last edited by a moderator: