• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waow gaiz. Vroom vroom pls.

I'll be posting tomorrow, so yah. Let's get da ball rollin.

Seems like we'll have little choice but to just crash in somehow. No opportunity for subtlety this time, but hopefully not getting shot full of holes, either.

Seems like we'll have little choice but to just crash in somehow. No opportunity for subtlety this time, but hopefully not getting shot full of holes, either.
"Little choice"? This game is all about choice! :D And then rewarding or (much more likely) punishing you based on those choices~

Of course it's a game wherein we have choices and those choices have consequences. Part of me does want to rush headlong into what's probably a miniature warzone, despite the likely end result of such actions. But sometimes, fortune favors the bold. Or, you know, tempting fate is all the more fun when one is pretty sure it's gonna result in really bad things happening. Character self-preservation does say otherwise, though.

Is the accident reported yet on the net? I need a nice and simple way for Chie to show up.

The implication I got was we all (more or less) traveled together. I'd definitely say that the post setting the scene made it out that things are all over the 'net as some big news, though.

Reactions: Insomnant
Is the accident reported yet on the net? I need a nice and simple way for Chie to show up.
The... "accident"? Chie cutting herself to get out of class? I mean I know she's popular but the only ones who know are still in class and can't access the internet yet, until class ends.

The current conflict is on the 'net though:
And news sites were already sharing video streaming showing chaotic scenes of destruction. Clips taken through windows of an ongoing battle on the street... that moved into a building, and spilled back out onto the street. The evidence coming in was confusing- definitely two combatants, but some reports said they were fighting each other, while others indicated they were both taking on the CDF who had showed up and barricaded the street

You are of course free to try and find more information if you want!

I'll make a short post for Chie to re-unite with the group.

Sorry, guys, it seems I am really swamped with life and work. Go ahead and skip my turn if I'm dragging things.

Also, @Atenthirtyone , Yu-Ri kinda cockblocked Akni so she'll not be with the group..

Sorry, guys, it seems I am really swamped with life and work. Go ahead and skip my turn if I'm dragging things.
No worries, that actually works out well considering Akni is detained anyway! xD

We're going to have an all-out brawl between Red and Black, huh? At first, it's in slapping, punching, and hair-ripping... and it will escalate to an entire building being destroyed.

Alright so I'm kinda assuming there must be some kinda sewer system, please let me know if I'm wrong so I can just change the post.

We're going to have an all-out brawl between Red and Black, huh? At first, it's in slapping, punching, and hair-ripping... and it will escalate to an entire building being destroyed.

Magitech Cat Fight!

Yah sorry for the wait as well actually, just got muh job as a teacher assistant so I've been kind all in and forgot I had a life other than sleeping, traffic, and dealing with children.

Alright so I'm kinda assuming there must be some kinda sewer system, please let me know if I'm wrong so I can just change the post.
There is a sewer system now! Though considering the sheer human density of the city, navigating it is going to be... intensely unpleasant~

Anywho I shall post shortly!

Sorry about the delay guys, been very busy. I made a quick map to show you the scene:

Ju3voKz.png

A is the CDF blockade on this side of the block, B is the library, and C is the entertainment zone. The dark gray is the rising smoke from the minigun bombardment and the fight going on.

Mang, where they all at? q.q

I am experiencing muse shortage for forum RPs atm. I am sorry, it seems my interest needs to be recharges through something else, like gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.