• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how can Akni and Rem be informed since they are in a separate class from the 3rd years?

Then how can Akni and Rem be informed since they are in a separate class from the 3rd years?
Yeah I don't think it will. I'm leaning toward saying that Ellen's message won't be delivered until the end of 5th period.

So only the third years would see Ellen leaving?

Did a few edits to reflect things like messages not sending immediately. And add a bit more of a "hey, come help" even if it's just unspoken request.

Also, worth noting: the 7th graders are on the floor below ours. So we could probably find some way to give them some vague idea of what's going on on our way out, if we wanted to.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
That'd be perfect! Do it, R-9!

Dang, Chie's so metal.

Well, thats one way to leave the classroom

498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.png

Also, worth noting: the 7th graders are on the floor below ours. So we could probably find some way to give them some vague idea of what's going on on our way out, if we wanted to.

Akni and Remi are still waiting for this cue, girls. :3

Y-Yah, cue me up fam.

I don't mind double posting with Chie if the other two senpai are too busy.

I'll make a post after I get some errands ran. I have to go stand in queue in a bunch of government buildings for a new job.

Or I can go in with something I meant to do myself.

Fufufufufufufu~

Artificial difficulty, ramping up.

Yu-Ri pls, if her and Farron gets involved in hot yuri smex later on, I'd not be surprised.

Does anyone want to make any more posts before they all meet Chie in the nurse's office?

Does anyone want to make any more posts before they all meet Chie in the nurse's office?
I figured Ellen, Remi, and Yu-Ri will use this opportunity to leave the building (though they'll have to sneak out or run past the administration offices and the staff there).

If you guys want to play that you're welcome to, or else I can jump ahead to what's waiting in store for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.