• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, Yu-Ri doesn't have that much of a problem with fine arts or whatever. Hell, she likes it. It's just that she prioritizes money-making to be more important, so she's totally fine with being associated with talentless hacks that only get by on their kawaiiness.

And yeah, idol-laifu is more corporate than artistic, but hey, we can always just become school idols~

Yeah, but how does that make any money? I...uh, never watched that series.

Waow. You lost a lot of weeb cred today, R-9.

And no idea. Disc sales? Handshake events? Ticket shenanigans? Or maybe our characters should all just get actual jobs in some sketchy cafe as maids or whatnot. Regardless, Yu-Ri probably isn't going to give up her go-home club life just to volunteer.

You wouldn't believe the shit I have or have not watched which would surprise many. I am a truly terrible person in that regard.

Keep working as Enjo Kosai, Yu Ri. :3 Get money and Akni's suspicion, for moar IC dramaaaaa~

Chie is on the idol side purely to spite her parents.

I have no in-game reason to truly be for idols, but I wish and vote for idols as well outside of my character because fuck you I wanna be an idol.

Is my assumption correct, in that modules that aren't loaded don't physically manifest?
To an extent, yes, you wouldn't have the more obvious outward bits of tech that represent your capabilities, but there would still be a general sci-fi-ish appearance.

Also, I'm pretty exhausted so I will try to post in the morning, sorry for the delay!

Well, a bit late, and a bit small of a post, but oh well. Been very busy lately and working hard and exhausted. And hands are cut up, so typing kind of hurts (had a glass shard cut my right middle finger and a thorn stabbed my pointer). So... sorry for the lackluster performance as of late, everyone. I promise I'm still very into this, I spent all day yesterday while digging thinking about the plot and where to take this, and I'm looking forward to the menace truly unfolding around you, heh heh heh~

Just been creatively drained from the exertion these past few days, is all!

• Thank You
Reactions: Izurich
That's fine. It happens. I'm moving into finals week, so that will be fun for me. I'll still be as active as I can, though.

Hope you get better soon, Sommie!

Gotcha, R-9, finish them! Fatality!

I-I might be slowly turning/revealing how much of a sociopath Chie is.

Don't worry. After the first few missions, all the kiddos will either be fucked up or reveal how fucked up they already were~

Golly, you guys sure are jumping ahead of schedule! xD

The infighting and insanity wasn't supposed to ramp up already~

Well, Ellen's pretty much completely well adjusted, for now. ...Aside from some lingering bitterness over that incident that cost her an arm and both legs. ...And whatever losing that much Essence or whatever does to you. Though it's probably nothing. She can certainly have a few complaints about why cybernetics aren't some magical solution to things.

My other options were far more crazy by default, given they were either already outright delusional (and would likely either just completely break, or retreat further into said delusions when reality makes things go off "script"), or certainly stuffed with more issues and hang-ups. And, you know, socializing with dolls more than people, in one case.

>your crush breaks your heart
>replace your heart with a cybernetic one~

But yah, gonna be posting soon. Yu Ri will never run out of ammunition against Farron. Still making notes about Shadowrun rules so I'm not a complete liability for today's session. XD

• Nice Execution!
Golly, you guys sure are jumping ahead of schedule! xD

The infighting and insanity wasn't supposed to ramp up already~
It's a bunch of teenage girls full of hormones. Of course, there's gonna be in-fighting already.

• Nice Execution!
Hey @Ailucia everything alright?

And, how does everyone feel about a time skip to later in the day, after everyone's headed off? I'll move the story along in such a way that you can write out what your character was doing in the meantime, as well as how they react to my post!

And, how does everyone feel about a time skip to later in the day, after everyone's headed off? I'll move the story along in such a way that you can write out what your character was doing in the meantime, as well as how they react to my post!
Izurich-sensei-sama approves of this!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
That works fine for me, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.