Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so, I think "cycles" isn't a good term for these next few collab posts. It's essentially just, posting until you get through all the traps and regroup. The latest post was mainly so @Mizos could post again since he's without a collab partner (though I may just go ahead and do that so that can go by quicker).

Just to be consistent though and to keep a deadline going, let's try to have the next cycle of posts up by the 24th which I think is Wednesday.

And that's a two with a go for sign ups. I'm leaning towards waiting after your chapter Arc (although advertising during/towards the end) unless of course @Grothnor or @Winter have some compelling argument on why they don't want any new people.

Pew pew

Reactions: Arcadius
I forgot to mention the cycle post thing. Whoops. Sorry, I'm headed into the final week of this college thing this year so I'm kinda all over the place. Plus a convention that I'm using to ignore my responsibilities for the weekend lol.

But anyhow, let's try to have this "trap phase" end on this current cycle that should be done byyyyy - the 1st of June (Giving extra time because...I mean I can. And that's my last week.) I'll be around to finish/start collabs just shoot me a message so if you haven't gotten a response from me!

And cue the music

But also
I am very excited to see this.

Reactions: Arcadius
Thanks dude!

Turns out I only have one left because yesterday in the middle of taking a final I realized, "Holy math equations Batman, this is my final!"
...I thought it was a quiz or something. I dunno. Time is a human construct.

(Yes, many of my explanations come as 60s Robin phrases.)

OKAY SO....

We're down to for of us. Myself, @Grothnor, @Mizos, and @Arcadius. Winter decided it was best for her to take a break from the RP. Now, I can manage a small group of us. That's no problem. It's just the matter of me rearranging things, pulling NPCs along and all that jazz. Which again, is no problem.

Here's the thing though, while I'll probably open up signups again. It'll still be after Arc's chapter, which will be some time*. There's four of us, so I'm more than willing to give more free reign with NPCs during different chapters if need be and all that.

So, there's not too much of a change from what's going on, but simultaneously, it is kind of a big change? I mean, I'm still 100% on continuing the RP with the small group we have -which albeit is easy management- however, I'll only continue if you guys wanna.

*I'm still on the fence about sign ups before/during your chap Kadi, but if you're willing (and maybe everyone agrees?) I could do so after Groth's chap. If you guys think it's mandatory that we don't have a small group.

Also, I don't think I've ever brought it up, but you guys can also have more than one character. Just to throw that out there.

I say we continue, but I'm unsure about the signups too. I'm not entirely sure the chapter would work with only four people, though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Capt. Blu
Yeah, I know. I'm still trying to sort that one out myself.

1. Yula Fei Break
    [*]Groth's Chapter!
  2. Arc's Chapter!
  3. "Tinkering and Inventing"
  4. A chapter for the captain?!
  5. Mizos' Chapter!
  6. "Performance of the Ages"

Alright so this lovely chapter list issssss being changed up. Arc's chapter (as we talked) is not suitable for new players or a small band. Which as unfortunate as it is, players leaving is a thing that happens.

I'm also glad you're willing to continue Arc, thanks. The reason I'm considering sign ups to begin with is because, while four people is easy to manage in an RP- four people alone don't make really make a pirate group? I mean, five barely did either but I mean we're gonna ignore that haha.

But anyway, I'll try to get a reordered list of chapters to you guys asap, and also debate on what will be best in regards of possible new players. So far, I'm thinking either a new chapter for that change or pushing up the captain's chapter (both after Groth's chap) because I can easily add a new player to that.

Also, doing that and focusing on Groth's chapter because we gotta get through that one fiiirst.

I don't know One Piece made it look easy, Sanji didn't pop up till later.

All kidding aside I'm still cool going and you know my limitations, death, coma or something really really serious. Aside from that I'm not going anywhere.

I'm okay with signups opening as well, if it's need for Arc's chapter then the sooner the better, if you need help planning a new chapter give a heads up, we can make a chapter for the newbies, get them acquainted and all that. I mean we all have extra characters, (I know you have some in your back pocket Arcadius, can't hide them from me) shouldn't be too hard.

Speaking of which I did technically make another character, I actually spoke with Fox about it. I had free time and during planning I made another possible Stardusk, there was never a real need for her though as we had plenty, and on some days Luro takes up more brain cells than he should so I wasn't pushing it. Anyway I just put her in the maybe later bag, but I basically have her built.

Also yes finishing Grothnor's chapter is important, I feel like Indiana jones kind of, just...without the fun sidekick.

• Thank You
Reactions: Capt. Blu
Well, I definitely appreciate the help thanks.

And if you want to bring in another character, juuuust let me know. I'm not stopping you.

But so far, the chapters are going:

1. Indiana Jones (but not really)
2. A New Challenger Approaches?? (Maybe more than one?)
3. Kadi's Chap
4. "Tinkering and Inventing"
- 3 and 4 are kind of interchangeable. I don't want to postpone any of you guys' stories but I'll talk to you about that one Arc.
5. Mizos' Chapter
6. Captain's Chapter
- Again, interchangeable.
7. "Performance of the Ages"
- I also have a final chapter planned that's been floating about in the void for awhile. I don't think I need it at the moment, but is also a thing that could happen.

I feel like Indiana jones kind of, just...without the fun sidekick.
Right you are!

And besides Groth deserving a full and finished chapter, I really like Indiana Jones - esque shenanigans. Haha, I don't think PA has gone through every trope or genre yet but if we last long enough, it's possible.

Hey I checked the Interest Check out Aki, man that did not take long, but it's hard to avoid the pirate life.

I was going to put something here but chose the high road...it was actually really hard, you would be surprised how many options there were. I'll save lowbrow humor for later though.

man that did not take long, but it's hard to avoid the pirate life.
Haha, yeah estimate CS time is probably like a few days? So we still have time.

By the way, things have been moving a bit slow here. We gotta pick it back up! So, once these two collabs are done, the cycle will continue to keep the casual flow and go back to the strict five day cycle, sound good?

Also, good luck Ryver!

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
So neat, we've got Winter back in the mix. And also we have three interests lined up, one being a little further ahead than the others. We've also got an ongoing chapter. And me currently rearranging the future chapters.

Really keeping me on my toes here.

The next post will be the start of a new cycle, just as a heads up. All the collabs should be well said and done unless you guys just really want to continue doing collabs, which be my guess I'm not stopping you.

More information about the interests and future chapters will come later.

A funny little animation to check out

I've gotten your CS and banner ready to go for the next chapter! (Both on the first page of the OOC) Your banner gave me a bit of a hard time, so it's a bit smaller, but it's alright. (lol I made it's no big deal)

Status
Not open for further replies.