Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try to get something up tonight.

There's been some site tinkering going on I noticed.

Just as a heads up the Wednesday posting is stiiiilllll a thing.

Edit: Unless my schedule gets the best of me.

Last edited:
A post is up! And the posting cycle ends on the 8th (a Monday!). So get your posts up by then please and thank you. We're keeping this ship sailing!

For all of you who missed posts, please catch up. Don't need you all to lag too behind.

Cool? Cool. That's all the announcing this captain has to make.

weeds.gif

Bit of a ghost town lately, yeah?

Well, hope you guys are still kicking and not dying because school or work or some other thing *thumbs up*

I mean, come on, my arcs aren't that bad, right?

...Right?

:p

Oh man it's so good to be back.
I made sure to get one in this time, not missing Ray's story. Now to finish up affairs and go to sleep for work...hah...never fully free.

Nice, right on time. And I feel it, work and then school and then school and then work and then sleep. A cycle.

Also,
@Arcadius
@Winter
@CrossJustX

Pooooost. Thanks.

Me trying to make a post right now:

The-AHA-Moment-Moving-Past-Mental-Blocks.jpg

I have an important forensics midterm today, I will get something up tomorrow.

• Useful
Reactions: Capt. Blu
Sorry, had a combination of a business trip and Victory day celebrations. I'll look at it right now.

I'm going for a Wednesday (evening) post. I think that gives you all enough extra time, yeah? We've been slowing down considerably, but hopefully by the end- optimally the middle- of this month things go by a little more smoothly and in proper time.

Last edited:
I mean it's fine to me, but hey there's always next cycle- which should be up this weekend. I'm being very lenient on the time thing and I don't want people missing more than one cycle consecutively. SO!

By this weekend, preferably by Friday evening, I'd appreciate all of the group to have a post up. If a post from myself or @Grothnor is not up by Friday evening, definitely expect one Saturday.

@Winter , @CrossJustX (reminders)

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcadius
Alright crew the next post cycle is on the 18th of (Thursday).

Now is the perfect time for collabs...and probably trust exercises haha. But, I mean unless you are absolutely against doing a collab, then that's fine too. Just a friendly suggestion.

For @Mizos and @CrossJustX after you read the post~

It's not 100000% necessary to know each and ever gemstone on each pillar but here's a list just in case you want to know:
All 12 gems: Ocean Blue Turquoise, Blue Sapphire, Green Jade, Multicolored Opal, Red Ruby, Black Onyx. Silverish Flourite, (black and blue) Labradorite, Sunstone, Alexandrite, Kyanite, and Citrine

There's no specific reason the last few don't have colors in front of the names, I just didn't put them,

Also, if you wanna include @Capt. Blu and I in the collabs, we can work out what the puzzles do and what traps you activate when you mess up.

• Thank You
Wow I forgot the traditional music link for new cycles.

Shame on me.

Listen to it or not I mean it's just a thing I've been doing consistently.

Reactions: Arcadius
ANNOUNCEMENTS
@Grothnor, @Arcadius, @Winter, @Mizos
On an unfortunate note, Cross is deciding to take leave from this RP. And while it's unfortunate that we're losing another of our crew, we just have to keep sailing, you know? There's no need to get worried about the current chapter or future ones, I'm in the process of reworking things now so everything remains fluid. Gm's gotta be prepared, ya know.

Currently, we're at our original small band, which is 5 of us, including myself. Earlier, during the Kane'Artem chapter I was debating opening up signups again. I'm still debating it, as it would be after Arc's chapter. But I wanted to know your opinions on it. I mean, do you guys think the five of us are pretty sustainable? Do you guys think fresh blood is a good idea? It also makes me remember to of course thank you guys for sticking with this RP for so long. And not just once, but a whole twice. A beginning and a reboot. Of course, it wouldn't be much of anything without you guys. So big ups to you guys there.

Hm, there's that.

Pay mind to the posting deadline, please and thank. Which also reminds me, @Mizos let me know if you get stuck because Aidan will currently be NPC-ed. So, I trust you can do so, but if you want me to (and also help with the traps for Luro's side of the temple) I can definitely help with that.

I think that's it. And of course, remember that if you have questions or concerns or even some interesting idea for PA, just let me know!

I'm sorry to hear that Aki, and I should be okay I'll have a post up tonight.

I'm in the middle at the moment about fresh blood. I'll get back to you on that. I do and don't want it, I'll have to settle my thoughts when they're not everywhere busy day today.

Also no worries on sticking around Captain. Wouldn't miss this for anything.

Edit: I'd be open to signups opening again after Arcadius chapter. I think we're sustainable which is good in case anyone new does have to leave. I don't think fresh blood is bad, the old fresh blood is now old blood after all. I'm fine with keeping it closed as well but that's my two cents.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
I think it's the matter of, as long as there is a solid foundation, it's either
a) they stay and bam more support
or
b) they leave and well, we've still got a solid foundation going on.

But that's two for being okay with opening signups again. (Thanks for the input Mizos and Arc)

By the way, obviously the deadline was kinda hit and missed (for me as well) so pushing it to Friday evening. That and there's like three or four timezones going on so collabs may be difficult.

Last edited:
I'm all up for opening the signups again, be it during or after my chapter (or even Groth's, but... I don't think we will find another character in an ancient temple).

Status
Not open for further replies.