• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whee, I disappear for a few days and need to catch up on a buncha OOC stuff.

Sorry for the wait, I've been irredeemably lazy/busy/distracted as of late, and will be doing my best to continue this arc in a more orderly fashion.

Also, heyo @Eastwood, nice to see a new face. Eager to see yer upcoming character.

Reactions: Eastwood
Woo! Finally got through the collabs. A painless process. Now that we've gotten through the rough stuff in IC and OOC, now the cycles are going back to normal. Meaning 5 days guys. So! The next post cycle will be: Sunday the 11th!

Thank you guys for your patience (you to @Eastwood) I think all thoughts and story lines are properly organized as of now.

Sorry for my hiatus guys, I'm back in full form now. Also welcome @Eastwood.

Welcome back Winter!

Also we have a second newcomer that will be added to the next chapter! So everyone also say hi to @SilentxChaos- who also has their character up and ready to go. So that's two CS sheets that we have up.

Last edited:
Reactions: SilentxChaos
Reactions: Arcadius
People returning and new people coming in, brings a year to me eyes.
Welcome back Winter and welcome aboard you two.

I see another sheet on the OP!

MMUs9Q.jpg

:D

On the first post, specifically the 'Flash to the Past' tag, I've edited and spaced the information so it's easier to read.

Oh neat, thanks!

Also yep that's three whole CSes new and fresh for the press. But who could the third be??? it Mizos hah
A true mystery.

Just wanna point out: it might help to add people's usernames to their sheets, so we know whose character is who's.

Also: Welcome @SilentxChaos and our third unnamed guest.

• Thank You
5AQS891.jpg

Lol that would be a good idea. I'll get to doing that.

Edit: Done! It's titled in the tabs for CSes

Last edited:
*Takes a look*
Oh. it actually is Mizos, rolling a second character.
:|
OPM40k.png

Reactions: Mizos
Well I never said you couldn't~

Also, reminder that post cycle ends tomorrooooow.

Ha ha just wanted us to have a doctor with how much we bleed.

After the fight me and Winter have planned, we are 100% going to need a doctor in the house.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Also, reminder that post cycle ends tomorrooooow.

Also meaning today. But the day isn't over (for my side of the world) so you still technically have time. I don't want to post pone too long so it's looking like a 'tomorrow night' post to keep things moving.

Once this arc is said and done. There will be a whole build up for it and everything, not to worry.

If I'm not mistaken, after this cycle coming up and the next one, introductions will be in order. So that's about a solid two weeks at the latest- maybe a little less (ya know if everyone posts at a timely manner)

Status
Not open for further replies.