Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, Groth's picked a Privateer group. Oh and don't worry we'd have plenty of time to detail them out. I don't actually have a place for them yet hah. I just know one has a major role, while the others are just...as all pirates helping the government are: Jerks.

Yeah, I'l PM you about it. Just gotta pick which one to give youuu.

I love more work!
If no one else wants to I'll take it, seriously though if anyone else wants the second take it.
Anyway posting time.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
@Winter, @Arcadius, @CrossJustX - either of you three want to take a gander at a Privateer group? Mizos can't hog all the cool stuff. (I've already given him a thing) But of course if you guys don't want it, Mizos you can definitely take the offer.

Also, announcement before the post~ The next cycle is Wednesday (26th) so keep that in mind.

Sure, I'll look at it. Been procrastinating too much lately anyway.

Edit: Unless Winter or Cross would like to, of course. I already did a bit of lore, its fair everyone gets at least one shot at it.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
I mean, I'm fine with whomever. Fight for it if you must. But so far, Arc's got it- unless Cross or Winter wants it. So, essentially. o one has it still.

(Un?)Fortunately, it probably won't come up for a bit. We still have:

1. Yula Fei Break
  2. Groth's Chapter!
  3. Arc's Chapter!
  4. "Tinkering and Inventing"
  5. A chapter for the captain?! (Actually it's probably not that spectacular I just remembered one day that almost everyone had their 'shining moment chapter' in PA 1 to get more character development and I forgot?? the captain?? Whoops?)
  6. Mizos' Chapter!
  7. "Performance of the Ages"

Everything after 7. is TBA or just an unorganized mess of ideas. Cross you should definitely add to the list of character arcs.

I was looking back at CSes and I mean I thought it was worth bringing up because-

x56zvn.png

I was looking for ages and I ended up looking at heights (If I remembered correctly, I think Alicia and Kadi were around the same height. Somewhere in that area.)

I had to fact check and recheck the height chart and Luro's like three times.

• Useful
Reactions: Mizos
Well I mean you're not wrong haha

"Friendly" neighborhood giant. But like, not an actual neighbor and a questionable friendly.

I have a working theory that Luro's behavior & what I conclude to be early onset of dementia is due primarily to the distance it takes for blood to circulate throughout his body & reach his head by which time it is already been deoxygenized leaving the brain with a lingering oxygen deficiency that will drive him mad over the next short decade.

This is the only conclusion I can draw thusfar to explain Luro & I cannot be persuaded otherwise.

• Love
Reactions: Mizos and Capt. Blu
that will drive him mad over the next short decade.
I...I think it's too late for that part.

And to be fair I think you may have been the only one to even come to a conclusion. It's just agreed upon that Luro's not quite sane but sided with the Stardusk so alls well that ends well.

Somehow I don't even think that would solve it.

Also, here's your one day before reminder to get posts up!

I came back to some strange things...and I love it!

Please don't give Luro a reason to have peg legs, if it reaches that point I'll have to give him a hook hand, one of the captain's eye patches and a parakeet affectionately named Little Ray. Let's not go down that road.

Edit: On that note still highly unlikely I will post, figured I'd give an update Aki. Our final tests are on the 29th and I'm almost done with my work now so after that I'm a free man...well minus work but yeah.

Stardusk should definitely get an animal companion. And the image of Luro with rugged pirate 'accessories' sounds like a path that should be stayed less traveled.

Also good luck with finals! and of course thanks for the heads up.

Uh huh, yeah we're missing the 'group' in group rp this cycle. Can't keep things moving if no one's posting~ This is a pretty small group so it's a 50/50 help or hinder if we can't get majority posts.

So, uh yeah, post (all those who are able and not swamped with responsibilities). Small reactions are fine you know.

I'll try to have something up tomorrow, the damned thread did not sent notifications again. It might be a good idea to post this into the discord chat too, Blu. The forum seems to be eating notifications again.

It's still acting up? Weird. I'll start putting the reminders and update bumps onto discord as well then. Hopefully they get that fixed up when they do their maintenance test. Thanks for letting me know.

I know people are getting a bit busier with finals and all that jazz, so we're at a bit of a 'coasting' period. We're still moving forward of course, just- slowly. So, if you can get posts up, do so, please and thank.

And of course some tunes.

Alright, going to aim for a move along post this Wednesday.

Reactions: Grothnor
Status
Not open for further replies.