Status
Not open for further replies.
It's too late Arcadius, you're already on that path.

That sounds awesome, you're like MacGyver, the old one not the new one. I don't know the new one but yeah old MacGyver.

you're like MacGyver,
Yeah! That sounds pretty cool. Especially the lighter. I also thiiink I've heard of it but I'm not sure. Probably awhile ago. And *thumbs up* apology accepted and all that fine stuff.

Eh, I'm the least MacGyver-y person of the people involved. I tried to make the one made from Mosin and .223 (one on the right) casing all by myself, and frankly, failed to accomplish it without help of someone much more crafty than me (GF). I salute to the people who make these kinds of props as a business, because it was a total bitch to make those. Soldering with a blowtorch is hard.

As for Wasteland, I guess the simplest explanation is Mad Max themed Burning Man, sort of. Cool thing if you're into that stuff.

Oh! Okay, now I remember. I've never been but I've heard of the apocalyptic fun zone. It sounds fun, I'd try it.

Cool, new post. The next cycle isssss the 21st (Friday) so get your posts up by then.

Thaaat's about it from the GM.

Of that's cool, you had me at Blowtorch. My friend works with props, he started simple you know with pipe and the such I forget the formal name and expanded on it. I'm not sure if he's blowtorch level. He's worked with metal...I'll have to ask him.
Anyway it sounds fun.

Also got ya Aki, consider it done.

Well, soldering with blowtorch is... I guess like sewing fabric with rivets. Not really a minute, nice work. It's just when you need a lot of molten solder to bind two brass things together. Actual work with metal is quite something else, I think.

And pipe as in carving pipes from wood? Neat stuff, and definitely not easy.

Also, copy that, bossman. I might not make it, will be on business trip from morrow until Thursday, but I'll do my damnedest to find some time!

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Well, soldering with blowtorch is...
I...I wanna build blowtorches and weapons... That sounds fun.

Also, I was gonna mention take your time and handle real life business, but you got a post up so, awesome!

I also hope the "ssssituation" part was 100% intentional because come on, snakes. That along with Kadi's suspicions is funny.

Man I might have to look into working with metal, I've messed with leather but that's about it.

Yeah he's worked with wood I still don't get how he does it.

Man I got hit head on with a mess of papers, I'll be on and off till I finish those. I should be fine this cycle, but next one I might have to buckle down, just a heads up.

The most I've done with weapons is collect them and then there was the occasional 'stop playing with fire in the house' ordeal. I've also made a large mallet.

just a heads up.
Thanks, for letting me know I'll keep that in mind but also-
I was gonna mention take your time and handle real life business
That is still relevant.

I can see it now, using my free time to build random weapons. Ha, free time. As if I have that. But definitely going to check it out though thaaanks.

So basically I haven't been getting any update notifications for PA. So rip me... there's so much to catch up on, I might need either a summary or some time to work out what's happened.

Haha yeah it does that, what's the last thing you remember, when someone hops on they can throw up a summary of all that's happened so far.

@Winter
The Stardusks left Yula Fei and Ray suggested going to a deserted jungle island because he heard there was some treasure there that the Royalists wanted. They landed, fought off a bunch of giant snakes and were saved from being overwhelmed by tribal natives, who then asked if Ray was the 'son of Kareth'. Ray said yes and the crew was led to their village for a feast.

• Thank You
Reactions: Mizos and Winter
Since Blue posted for Alicia already, I'll get my way out on the next update, thanks for the summary Groth :)

Reactions: Grothnor
Ah, yeah. Groth got it and shorthanded it (you would have probably gotten an unnecessarily long version from me). Thanks for handling that.

This is your proverbial reminder about tomorrow being posting day.

Also just a note that I love this sandbox-y roleplay because we can go from something like a full out war to Indiana Jones-ing it up in the place. It hasn't happened quite yet obviously (the latter I mean), but when it does, it'll be great. Anyway, I like this arc. Then again, to be fair I like all the arcs that you've come up with so far. (Including the ones that are in planning process)

You guys are gonna be in for a real treat when I introduce the 2nd of the Worst Gen and the 4th of the Worst Gen. (Fortunately one is coming sooner than later) OH and the Pirate Lord- dang... that big reveal is taking forever too. [Fun Fact: The Pirate Lord reveal was actually going to be like the intro to PA 2.0 but then there was actual planning.]

Also, I know it's only one new person now, but it still gives me ample opportunity to reintroduce old characters because it makes my life easier it's fun to explore.

But COMPLETELY UNRELATED:

Anyone of yous wanna help me make a Privateer group? I need to make twoooo and I figure why not let you guys have a say and whatnot.

To be honest, I should start asking more often when I need extra world building tidbits. I don't do it that often...

*Raises his hand*
I like worldbuilding! Pick me, pick me! :p

Though now probably isn't the best time to talk about that with a post in the works. :p

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Status
Not open for further replies.