Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case the Discord message was missed - Posting ends Wednesday definitely and we're moving to the next arc.

The ship names I narrowed my favor to (in no particular order):
  • Will of Destiny (Also known as Kevin but no one knows where the name came from it just exists)
  • Stormbreaker
  • Tattered Phoenix
wait that's all three
Actually "Lady" is growing on me as a good name too.

And naturally something like Stormbreaker, or Stormreaver, or somesuch.
I think the irony award would go to Stomchaser

In other news:
ywmhkgahtfpy.jpg

Confirmed for PC too, so that's a plus.

@Winter, @CrossJustX, @Grothnor whaddya think??

Edit: Kadi's gonna punch Luro or something of that nature. (Out of true brotherly love obviously)
Edit: I actually redact that because Alicia's already got first dibs and is usually first in line. And maybe Satia.
The Miss Fortune

The Miss Fortune
Aw dang, that's a good one too. It's got irony and feminine charm to it.

Also, that's some quality graphics on that game haha.

Will be posting late evening tomorrow as the final reminder! (@Winter get your post up please and thank)

Alright! Posted!

Nooot really much to announce here besides the next post is going up Monday the 10th! We've got the intro to the new arc so awesome!

Hmmm oh right- music for the soul~

Edit: afjbebfe- Dang it I forgot I never actually picked a ship name. Ha, there's an empty space there for now. My indecisive butt won't pick one because it'll take four years.

If you fail to come up with a name, the only answer is for Aidan to insist you say what the ship is called.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Hah, I'm not discouraging it. But by the afternoon I should have that space filled in. Captain's promise. If I don't then you all feel free to pester.

Edit: Nevermind the deed is dooone.

Last edited:
WELL you definitely weren't wrong. This is catchy- and some good action-y background music. And it's Samurai Jack so uh, all around, it's 100% my jam.

Small reminder about that deadline up in that previoud post. Also hope you have chill weekends and all that jazz.

giphy.gif

Guys, pirates, people, comrades, humans, aliens in disguise, get your posts up by tomorrow. Tomorrow's gonna be a hard deadline ordeal (as in we're keeping things moving). Soooo, get your posts up please and thanks.

Edit: I'm posting today and this is the hour warning! @Arcadius, @CrossJustX, and @Winter, you'll end up missing a cycle and have to catch upppp

Last edited:
Alrighty! Move along post is up. Gonna have to do better with the attendance there guys. It's a small group, can't afford to have so many skips. Or, at least mention that you're a little busy and won't be able to post. I's the only major request I have - please and thanks.

5 days is 5 daaaays. I think that's a pretty fair time frame for a cycle. But also with that being said, the next cycle will be the 16th (Sunday)! Please make sure you catch up! Please make sure you post! And all that jazz. If you can't, that's fine. Real life is real life- just give the heads up so I don't have to do all the postponing and reminding. Cool? Cool.

Also,
848f7d2e-3586-452d-bd57-1f5eacd3336b.gif
Snakes, how fun.

And I have to keep up continuity, so with ever IC post, you also get some sort of video. (Plot twist, not music)

Love this animation.

Would anyone be interested interested in a collab for the current island? I need social interaction.

Aww missed opportunity. Next time.

Sorry I've been a bit quiet since the IC post. I haven't been feeling all that great, but I'm sliding in to give music and make sure I didn't miss my own deadline and also cool cool, collabs are fun.

*thumbs up*

I'm gonna disappear again. Just shoot me a message if you need me.

Awwww man Kadi activated the Luro Flag.

Or well asked a question he can actually answer.

Wait, what is the Luro Flag?

Also, I apologize for the silence from my side this week, but it turned out to be unusually busy as hell. Work was a mess, and then me and some of my friends who plan to go to the Junktown postapo LARP this summer (those of you who know what Wasteland in the US is, kinda something like that, except smaller and held at an old rocket launch base) finally found couple of free afternoons to work on some bling. As it turns out, it is possible to forge a semi-decent knife from a wrench with just a grill as a forge and piece of rail as an anvil.

Also, made two (working) lighters from bullet casings:
NCRq2wt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.