Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way guys, we aren't on hiatus, we have just had some minor inconveniences. Thanks for holding out annnnd

Man this crossover ep was really great.

Got it and yeah it was. Ryu and Kenshiro ones are my favorite.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
Alright my super huge Alicia post is done. I'll have the moving on post along soon. (Give me a break, I missed out a lot ._. ) Feel free to post in the meantime, the move on post shouldn't effect you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Arcadius
Also if you read my post, I very much respect your dedication lol

Welp, break's over. Time to get back to work. :p

When's the next deadline, boss?

Aidan will be unconscious for the trip away, if he was awake he'd try to escape or fight back at the moment.

Got it and yeah it was. Ryu and Kenshiro ones are my favorite.
Those were also good ones. I agree.

When's the next deadline, boss?
Well~ Since we haven't hit the move along post yet, it's essentially between now and when Winter gets the post up. So, currently, you're at an optional 'reaction to Alicia's last minute escape/ explosive catch up + realizing you guys actually made it' before the skip to Yula Fei.

Well~ Since we haven't hit the move along post yet, it's essentially between now and when Winter gets the post up. So, currently, you're at an optional 'reaction to Alicia's last minute escape/ explosive catch up + realizing you guys actually made it' before the skip to Yula Fei.
:(

*Goes back to taking his break*

Apologies for lack of responses from my side, but this week has been bit busier and I had little time to read Winter's post, and I'm afraid I won't be able to write something before Sunday. Feel free to not wait for me with the next story post.

Thanks for the heads up Arc! Though, you're fine up until the second part of the move along is up.

Alright! So we had a bit of a silent patch thanks to some RL business. Sooo, I put up the move along insteaaad which in restrospect is a whole helluva lot whoops. Sorry for the wait, but also thank you for your patience!

So here's the situation with this filler arc:

- The crew will stay there for about a week or so.
- The NPCs will have their own individual departures (I'll handle that bit no worries)
- In this time you all get free reign to build on character development/chose what you want these pirates (and of course 'hostage pirate') to do whether it's rest, train, etc etc.
- (Hint hint: They're going to need some new supplies and uh, a new Coral Pearl)
- It's going to be a relatively short arc. So don't...create some intricate plot point(?)
- Yes, these filler arcs are typically this "loose-leaf" mainly so it gives time for next arc planning
- I thiiink it's pretty self explanatory, but yeah - so far the only NPC that's actually gone is Elise. You're still free to use the others. If you need a list of NPCs, let me know.

And just to make sure everyone realizes there is actual posting going on now: @Mizos, @Grothnor, @Arcadius, @Winter, @CrossJustX, @ (uhh me, the captain)

Oh and uh, 5 day rule is back in effect. 30th of Thursday~ Let's keep this ship moving.

Edit: It took me like 30 minutes but I found the post @Winter did about Yula Fei and all things about it! As a reference and whatnot.

Last edited:
What's the harbor at Yula Fei named? I'm assuming we're docking there, correct?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it: Port Hurasai.

ALSO EDIT: Posted.

Also YEY, break's over! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: Nevermind, I found it: Port Hurasai.
I actually knew the answer to it and you beat me to it.

Also you guys if you ever read back on PA there are a lot of quotable things there.

you lubricated larcenous lunatic!
Ray is/was very linguistic.
YOU IMBECILIC IDIOTIC ICHTIOS!
I mean Kadi isn't too far behind him either.

Note: Both outbursts were not far from each other.

On another note
I really hope this movie gets the justice it deserves.

Edit: I dusted off the bounties for you guys.

Last edited:
Made a short quick post. You can all do as you please, but I strongly suggest we all go to an Inn or the Tashigi estate, just so there's still some developments going on. Or, you can all go off in groups. Have fun! I'll post updates to push things along as and when I can.

What should Aidan be doing at this point in time? I know he needs to wake up & react but beyond that what are the current conditions set by the pirate captain for prisoners of war?

What should Aidan be doing at this point in time?
Oh good question.

So, save for the captain more than likely sending him to some infirmary along with all the other injured folk (unless he wakes up before they dock and he's fine), I imagine she tells the soldiers to make sure he doesn't try to escape the island or hide in the city but ultimately doesn't keep him in some room- Which now that I think about it, it's like a hostage situation but the hostage gets a lot of freedom.

If that makes sense?

Captain is putting a lot of unnecessary trust in someone who probably doesn't want to stay with a band of pirates, basically.

Everyone: "You know that's a bad idea, right?"
Captain: "Probably. Maybe? Nah, t'll be fine."

And look they survived this long!

Well, relatively speaking of course.

Well, noone acquired a hook hand, peg leg or an eyepatch. Are we really pirates, or just bunch of irresponsible fools with a ships and more luck than wisdom?

Are we really pirates, or just bunch of irresponsible fools with a ships and more luck than wisdom?
You could argue both. I definitely am leaning towards the latter.

Alsooo, I'll be posting in the afternoon Thursday (tomorrow- at least tomorrow my timezone). If ya miss out posting don't fret too, too much. I'm going to lay down some structured scenes and ya know, move the group along.

You guys get the last song I listened to-

And a song from a musical because it was funny.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.