Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyo pirate-y people,

I've been a bit quiet as of late (but I mean obviously didn't miss much here), sorry about that. The captain's got finals for the next two-ish weeks plus work stuff but that's neither here nor there.

And to keep up with the trend of mine, here's a-music.

Get your posts up peeps and peepettes.

Reactions: Mizos
I'll have a post up later today.

Well, I'll refrain from ninja'ing Luro this time, and wait for him to post first.

I'll do a thing sooner or later. Probably later so I don't ninja again. :p

xq9jkm.png

*Gasp* It me.

Also cool with me.

Last edited:
Oh wow I accidentally napped, a lot of time has passed.

I am sorry Grothnor and Arcadius I meant to get a post in way sooner than this. To you as well Aki for delaying them. I'm working on it now.

*Thumbs up* It's fine and dandy.

Won't be putting up a post until others have, but anyhow, yay for the weekend. Unless of course it's not very "weekend-esque".

Late evening reminder to get your posts in because I'll be posting tomorrooow.

Edit! Just a heads up toooo @Click This and @CrossJustX I'll be posting this evening sooo get your posts up! *thumbs up*

Last edited:
I'm gonna start laying lighter on the reminders to post, as a heads up. I get it that sometimes Iwaku doesn't give you the notification, but five days is five daaays.

Anyhow~ A post is up! I left the "jumping into the water" part of it fairly vague because I wanted to get you guys' interpretations/reactions/etc. More for you guys to post about and all. Also for this particular posting bit I'm going to allow you to go as far aaaas... being spit out into the ocean. Not quite boarding the Yula Fei escape ship. I think that's a fairly widespan time period. Remember, there's a few npcs/ npc pirates you can use.

I thiiink that's all. I kept the whereabouts of Elise and Aidan vague so you two could easily fill in the blanks.

But the next cycle happens the 9th on Thursday

Annnd it's not complete without the music and shares

Reactions: Arcadius
My favorite part is "Zip it, Stan Lee!"

I typically try to refrain from doing this but*,
Mini Announcement

In regards to the IC: My next post will more or less wrap things up for the cycle! (I know, finally, right?) And while my post will wrap things up, @Winter's post (I know, where has she been, right?) will close the chapter and move us to the "filler arc". It's about time these band of pirates (and co.) get outta prison, yeah? Just look forward to that and also look forward to @Grothnor's arc right after the filler. (Get ready for that intro collab Groooth)

Buuuut that"s not what this announcement is for unfortunately.

Due to some real life- let's say messiness, along with my finals I'm going to have to push the cycle end date toooo well, I'm hoping for the 10th on Friday. It's a tentative one day push back and I'm hoping I can keep to that. I'll be on and off Iwaku up until that time so if you've got any questions/concerns/or just random things~ I'll be quicker to Discord.

Captain's away so don't blow anything up! (I mean it's all free reign in the IC though) @Winter is in charge of keeping you away from the stash of cookies.
*Refrain from postponing things, not making announcements. I make announcements all the time.
But yeah! Get all your posts up by Friday please and thank you.

Reactions: Grothnor
Wait, we have stash of cookies? Why were we not informed of this?

Bleh... Didn't want things to end up like this. Sorry guys, I've been kinda losing my feel/focus for my character, and I've pretty much fallen behind.

I think it would be a better idea for me to drop out at this point, but maybe we'll see each other again in another RP. I'm really sorry if this causes any inconveniences D:

Aww...I was going to have some fun with your character Click. I mean if you're sure I'll just have hope we run into each other again on the site. Won't hold back next time and all that.

Wait, we have stash of cookies? Why were we not informed of this?
Well because you guys would have taken them all of course.

~~~

Thanks for joining us this long @Click This, it was fun to have you! And yes, maybe we will. Not to worry, Elise will be in good hands!

~~~~
I'm still "not here" by the way, but no sign on changing the Friday date so yay?

*Slides in and throws out quick announcements before sliding right back out*

Cool, cool, cool so as I mentioned before, @Winter will be ending this arc! She'll be leading the way into the 'filler' arc, so you can post after her. Cycle end date will be *determined when the post is up*

On a different note, I can't wait for certain chapters to come up, because I have some good music in store for them.

Also note I put the wrong song twice so for your enjoyment here is the 'wrong song' for the mood

Though, I'm sure this song probably fits Luro.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizos
Whats going to happen to the PCs-now-NPCs?

Whats going to happen to the PCs-now-NPCs?
Well, Saff and Belen are going back to their own crew. I imagine (though it's not set in stone) Dani will be joining them. Cecilia may be along for the ride. Elise, I am going to give her a much needed break. She's more than likely going to resign her naval position (After claiming and I suppose proving her hostage situation) and go on a much needed vacation.

Hana, while she is Yula Fei born, she also was a Cutthroat like Saff and Belen, I'm letting @Winter decide where Hana will go.

By the way, I put them in the Allies section of the OOC. So yeah, don't worry, they'll all have a place by the end of this "filler arc".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And another thing! I'm excited about the upcoming chapters but I don't want to spoil the surprise so I'll give you the preview of what's to come:

1. Yula Fei Break
  2. Groth's Chapter!
  3. Arc's Chapter!
  4. "Tinkering and Inventing"
  5. A chapter for the captain?! (Actually it's probably not that spectacular I just remembered one day that almost everyone had their 'shining moment chapter' in PA 1 to get more character development and I forgot?? the captain?? Whoops?)
  6. Mizos' Chapter!
  7. "Performance of the Ages"

There's no better time to remind you guys that you can most definitely give ideas for chapters, whether it's character-centric, or you just thought it was a good idea. Having everyone participate in the RP makes for some interesting stories and character development. ALSO this goes with if you want to make towns, islands, kingdoms, and the likes. This is one heckuva large world and there's still a lot to be discovered. What fun would it be if I made everything?

But yeah! Any ideas for this RP is welcomed. Post them here or via PM depending on how much of a surprise you want it to be.

*Thumbs up*

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcadius
Status
Not open for further replies.