Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha it's good to see more information on this thanks Arcadius, I was curious what was going on with it.

Heyo spaghettio,

So, a whole day long update, yeah? You guys can have that extra day to catch up! (So Monday night is the goal for posts to be up~)

So, it occurred to me that some of you may not know how to progress forward? And I thought, 'Why not give a "helping hand" to aid those who need some ideas?'

So here are some best and worst case scenarios (more like a run through)!

Anyway:

You've got two overseers and the warden in front of everyone except Luro, Ray, Runali, and Durant. (UsThey currently haven't noticed the small group, who possess a key to the 23rd floor. (Go figure, you're on the 23rd floor) If I'm not mistaken, explosives were brought in by Luro and Ray's sewer team- unless that was just a suggestion made in a chat I don't remember things blend together. Does he (or any remaining of that group) have more? -hint hint, possibility, nudge nudge-

As for the ones in direct line of Unstoppable Force meets Immovable Object, well Bannon's trying to keeping warden busy. (Doesn't mean he'll be successful, who knows?) While I am giving @Winter the go-to to take back Bannon (sorry for taking him hah) if necessary, you guys can move him for defensive needs and whatnot. Consider him the tank you all need. Also, Dani is an NPC so you guys can move her.

By the way, the water is going back down thanks to the warden stopping the emergency shut down. So do what you will with that info.

Yeah, more like a run through than giving ideas. But sea stone cells would do wonders to stop powers of any devil fruit user. Juust saying.

Any specific things you're trying to accomplish? Let me know and we'll see if it's possible. I can almost guarantee trying to kill the warden is 99.89% not possible. Also, just to throw that out there.

Reactions: Astoria
I'm just waiting for you all to get your butts back to the ship lol

Reactions: Arcadius
...well, now I imagine Alicia standing on the gangplank, being all:
Then everyone boards, and the ship leaves at a leisured pace.

Reactions: Mizos
It's the evening time on my side of the world, but I'm still missing some posts!

I'll be working on my post to keep us moving, but I do want the remaining few to post, please and thank. Reactions to the situation are fine too.

I'll get a post done tomorrow, probably. I went on my first jog this year and I'm wiped out right now, so a post is kinda beyond me when it's a chore to think. :p

"I'm going to get the post done by the afternoon" I lie to myself.

Sorry about the wait! Post is up and it looks like the majority are going with the explosive idea. I say go for it! (will it work? Who knows? oh wait, I do)

I don't have much else to input soo the cycle ends the 26th (Sunday) so get your posts up by then!

It's not music, but it's a really interesting video. (In my opinion at least. Love that Cowboy Bebop.)

EDIT: I'm probably going to edit that post over the course of tonight and tomorrow. Concept will probably stay the same, but the wording may change.

Never mind it took an hour or so! The post...well, it is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizos
SAMURAI JACK: NO MERCY

SAMURAI JACK: JACK GETS SERIOUS

SAMURAI JACK: YOU'RE PROBABLY GONNA DIE IF YOU STAND IN HIS WAY

I can't wait for this reboot.

Aw man Grothnor you pulled an Arcadius, I was almost finished.

Ninja'ed

feellike.JPG

Reactions: Capt. Blu
....dang it Winter it's hard to act mad if you make me laugh.

I got Ninja'ed again...

Sorry I've been quiet, just recently had to turn in a large data basing project but I've been keeping up here.

Okay so just to clarify from whats going to happen from this point onward, heres the current possibility:
Let me know if this doesn't work.

1) Luro recklessly blows the wall. Due to it being only Seastone, it only fracture's minorly. However, because it has a large amount of sea water blowing in it, it begins to spray ocean water across the battlefield.

2) Seeing the pirates fail to break the wall, the guards double down on their attack. The Warden himself angry at Luro & sends a massive strike at him that Luro recklessly dodges & seeing this, Luro makes a plan to utilize this & spends the next 5 minutes trying to get the warden specifically angry.

3) Warden unleashes a powerful blast that renders most red shirts unconscious & forces the wall to crack & crumble. Saltwater pours in, forcing most guards & pirates to fall back. However, Aidan being a short-range fighter is too close to dodge, Kino attempts to save him but he's too encompassed in saltwater to be helped by another devil fruit user.

4) The Stardusk pirates follows Luro's reckless plan & recklessly jump into this reckless man-made saltwater water fall. Maybe Ray stays on someones shoulders or somehow stays dry enough to make an ice slide at the bottom that sends them straight back to the coastline near their ships.

5) Runali see's Aidan as they're falling, saves him.

Just a general idea, if this doesn't work, this doesn't work.

On an entirely different topic, I have a Roll20 RP I still need a few people for, not sure if anyone here would be interested in that sort of thing but its a mix of a chat RP with a map. Its going to be on sundays @ about 5-6 ish PM PST. The RP is danganronpa which is a murder-mystery setting.

I approve of being the synonym to ninjas. As for the analysis of the situation, I suppose we do need a shortcut, and 2) will make for a cool bossfight.

I don't have any qualms against the idea however I believe it's up to the majority whether they agree or disagree.

I try to only (most of the times) give beginning and end results, you know where you have to start and where you should end up. That road of how you get from A to B? It's pretty flexible for everyone to figure it out together. Unless of course, you guys stray way too far off the path and go from A to H or something.

In the process of all this decision making I will be putting a post up todaaaay just as a heads up.

Also, I like how 4) emphasizes just how reckless everyone is being.

Last edited:
Danganronpa is fun good luck with that Cross.

It didn't have to be that way Arcadius, your ninja ways made it so.

The moment I saw 4 I went yes, broke out of an infamous prison by jumping off the 23rd floor falling down a waterfall to freedom. How is that not a good story.

I recognize the status is hard earned and based on merit.

And... isn't it more of a freedom to drown by sinking like a rock?

Alriiiight, got a post up! And with good timing if I do say so myself. So, first, the cycle ends: 3rd of March (Friday) so, keep that in mind.

Also, there's a few NPCs I almost forgot about, so forgive me if it gets a bit...convoluted at times. Current NPCs (for reference) Dani, Cecilia, Bannon, Hana, Durant, Belen annnnd I believe that's it.

But, yeah! Not much I need to add to the mix. Go forth and conquer.

Muuuusic link! (It's SoundCloud so no video this time)

But here's something more snazzy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.