Status
Not open for further replies.
End result of the current situation:

Kino and Bannon are in a brawl. Stand still as it seems, for now.

Luro has challenged Aidan to a fight- obviously trying to get the key.

Disguise group sans Alicia are headed to the 23rd floor.

Prisoner Runali and Cecilia are still imprisoned.

So, I posted.

Not gonna give the whole spiel on posts again BUT 5 day cycle ends on the 6th (Monday)!! I'd appreciate everyone's posts please and thank.

The goal now is to just get the key. And for the sake of 'just in case' - the emergency shut down is around 40 minutes in total. As in, unless there's a direct communication to shut it off, the group would have to wait 40 minutes. I'm making that executive decision just in case we don't get the appropriate amount of posts.

Also, I blended the collab and the move along post together. It probably would have been best to double post, but I double triple post enough in the OOC.

Yeeeeep. That's all! Have good rest of the weeks/weekends!

And as I say almost often, let me know if you have any q's or concerns. Want a faster reply? Discord is the way to go! Don't want to do that? PM me like ya normally would.

My laptop is int he shop right now being fitted for the keyboard so hopefully I'll be back tomorrow morning officially :)

Time for some nerdy insight into my character just because.

So, I had planned that Ray's Ice pistols had undergone a significant upgrade over the 2 year timeskip. They were originally crude pistol-shaped ice-sickle throwers that only worked because magic, and now they look and behave like actual flintlock pistols, only made of ice and with different method of firing. I originally planned there to be some kind of anime-like pseudo-science involving the pistol being fired through suction generated by rapidly freezing gasses, but then I found this:

So, now Ray's pistols operate by containing a small amount of liquid air (nitrogen, oxygen, whatever, they're all really cold when liquid) in the pistol's hammer. When the trigger is pulled, the gun deposits the liquid air into the chamber. It rapidly warms up and expands into gas and propels the ice bullet forward.

This also means anyone can use Ray's pistols, assuming they haven't melted, which, to be fair, would start happening as soon as they left his grasp.

• Love
Reactions: Mizos and Capt. Blu
Nice!

This also means anyone can use Ray's pistols, assuming they haven't melted, which, to be fair, would start happening as soon as they left his grasp.
Instantly thought of the cool potential collab fights with this.

But I always love character development!

My keyboard is now fixed. When the arc gets to the end I'm gonna cap it off with what happened with Alicia while you were all having fun.

Announcements!
I've been talking to @Fox of Hearts and due to some real life work and all taking up most of her time, she will be dropping from PA for a period of time (as in she hopes in the coming months she'll have the free time). But for now, Hana will be used as an NPC and pulled along like the other NPCs until the 'filler arc' that's coming up after this one.

Second, my next move along post is more than likely going to wrap up this arc and get them out of there. I'd say depending on the posts, buuuut this arc dragged on longer than intended so it's time for me to make some executive decisions. Don't worry too much, I'll try not to make it too cluttered or compact. But either way, I really want us to move along because I want us to get to the next few arcs created byyy the group and not myself!

Cycle ends in two daaays (6th of Monday)!

And yep, that's all for announcements.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Grothnor...at some point. He and Luro have to sit down and discuss how his guns work. The ideas that could come from their combined knowledge.

Also message received Aki, I got a list of activities waiting for Heart's when she return, I'll just build on it over time.

Luro is going to have to move separately without fighting Aidan. Thats not an encounter I want to rp.

Fair enough I shall move Luro.

Thats not an encounter I want to rp.
I do believe it still deserves a reaction- but, if that's the case, I did plan on having the overseers surrender due to the disadvantage (at least long enough for the key to be retrieved).

Edit: Guess that means I'll have to also post again for the sake of helping everyone else move forward. SO, if you want to wait for my post, I'll grant that one.

Last edited:
I do believe it still deserves a reaction- but, if that's the case, I did plan on having the overseers surrender due to the disadvantage (at least long enough for the key to be retrieved).

Edit: Guess that means I'll have to also post again for the sake of helping everyone else move forward. SO, if you want to wait for my post, I'll grant that one.

That might conflict with my plan a bit.

That might conflict with my plan a bit.
Alright. So, PM me. We're going to have to get some stuff clarified here.

Edit: I'll hold off on posting until I know, but maaaaay have to tweak the plan.

Last edited:
(double posts so you guys get the notification)

SIT TIGHT! MOVEMENT IS BEING POSTPONED FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. Just bumps in the road, but all can be fixed! Bare with me for a little, please and thank you.

Tuesday (tomorrow) evening at the latest is the goal to have this post up. As a heads up!

Edit: There was some unforeseen events that took place today but I'm going to try and stick to my promise. But if I don't, Wednesday evening for 1000% sure.

EDIT AGAIN: Definitely Wednesday. Sorry guys;; But things are cleared up so that's a plus.

Last edited:
...so great, apparently Iwaku does not bother to send notifications about updates threads again. I wondered why everything was so silent the whole week.

Seems to be a recurring situation. But no worries, PA is on a brief pause as things are being ironed out and touched up. I'm in high hopes that we'll be able to move forward again this evening.

A few RL things came up today. Sorry about that guys. I'll just assure that a post is in the works to keep things moving. Promising days isn't looking good for the credibility hah.

In the mean time, here's some chill music

And in honor of the latest and greatest coming back

• Thank You
Reactions: Astoria
Status
Not open for further replies.