Status
Not open for further replies.
*Is excited Samurai Jack is getting a reboot.* :D
SSSSSsssssaaaaame. Not gonna lie, I watched this trailer too many times.

Oh man it looks good.

Well damn. That looks superawesome. I managed to see like... first three episodes of series one I found on YT some time back, and thought it was pretty cool show. Worth the watch through the whole thing, I take it?

Oh yeah give it a shot Arcadius.

Scottsman is one of my favorites and the ninja fight.

Last edited:
Worth the watch through the whole thing, I take it?
Yes it is! And I believe Adult swim has every episode out on their website in honor of the new seasons? I know someone does, but I forgot the website. I'll have to look that up.

So, @Capt. Blu, how're things coming with that post?
Sorry about the hold up! The post will hopefully be up before the weekend is over. It's a collab with Cross and Mizos, but timezones and real life stuff have been slowing the process down. Don't worry, it'll be up I haven't forgotten!

The goal at the latest is Sunday evening.

Yeah I see you Arcadius still in progress

Ah I know didn't mean it in a mean way.
Kind of hard to get subtext with words.
Maybe like this.
"Yeah I see you Arcadius, work in progress."
That help?

Reactions: Arcadius
There ya go. Don't be mad and if you are it was mostly @Click This fault. Shame on you Click falling for a basic scapegoat tactic.

...yes. Yes to all of that.

Reactions: Arcadius
Thank you alll for waiting ever so patiently. Things like miscommunication and busy lives got Kane'Artem kind of hectic. But I do appreciate all of your patience and you know....the conscious decision not to riot. Unless you did and I missed it.

Also thank you @CrossJustX and @Mizos for helping with that collab. It helped a bunch.

ALSO I updated the Kane'Artem section of the OOC with the (once forgotten) diagram Cross made for the prison. (Listen...I can't keep up with chats sometimes I apologize...) At the moment, the discrepancies will be...dealt with the next time they go to Kane'Artem if they go back of course.

I'm going to put up a second post so there's more for you guys to react to (unless you guys want to jump guns and post now) but...bare with me...It'll be up late...Priorities of school and all.

AGAIN, thank you all a bunch for being understanding and such a chill crew. We can most definitely head back to our regularly scheduled programming that some of you have been antsy for.

EDIT: OKAY POSTED. It's something to push us a liiiitle further, without me doing all the work. *throws confetti* You guys have fun planning and plotting escape methods!

This cycle ends the 19th (Sunday)!

Last edited:
Okay, anyone interested in doing a collab?

Also, @Capt. Blu
tumblr_inline_olbpbxCLSq1touvsp_1280.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Capt. Blu
I've looked at that Samurai Jack pic like six times and I laugh each one.

No random music today but here's something.

Actually--

Status
Not open for further replies.