Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't posted music up heeere. It's very chill and also mixed with a classic.

Have a bonus because of course.

Reactions: Mizos
Posted, now need to wait for Alicia.

Guys! I'm sorry! ;-; I got caught up in school and real life >.< I wasn't able to get on Iwaku at all! I HAVE SINNED GREATLY! Lol. But seriously, I'm really really sorry about just suddenly leaving like that. I honestly didn't mean too. Life just hit me fast and i didn't have time for jack crap. ;-;

HUOILol.gif

Oh, welcome back! And all is forgiven- since you did, you know, come back with explanation. Glad to know you still want to be apart of the pirate-y chaos!

The Kane'Artem chap is still chugging, we're in fact almost to the end! But I've been keeping Cecilia as a useful npc for the time being, but feel free to jump into this cycle (or maybe take this time to catch up). Either way, this cycle ends the 26th!

Your Dekomori is not enough for forgiveness on my end Saralaxy The cost for vanishing is 1000 situps, and a short jog up stairs rocky style, or you can go for something harder than that, a post!
You may choose whichever one for redemption.

The people voted. A post for redemption!

But if you do need a quick and helpful guide @Saralaxy (or anyone that needs one for that matter), let me know and I can sum up some main points to help.

The people voted. A post for redemption!

But if you do need a quick and helpful guide @Saralaxy (or anyone that needs one for that matter), let me know and I can sum up some main points to help.
Please! Bless me with this guide of helping wonders! I wish to redeem myself!

Alright! *Rubs hands together*

Here is a sum up of the KAne'Artem arc so far! (And everyone else please feel free to point out things I may have missed that you believe is important)

LE'GO:

• The group gets to Kane'Artem and splits into two teams. Disguise Team: Elise, Saff, Arcadius, Alicia, and Dani (now NPC) and Sewer Team: Luro, Ray, Bannon, and Hana.
Sewer Team Sum Up:
  • The Sewer Team, accompanied by a handful of pirate npcs and backup take...well the sewers of course and end up fighting a giant rat. Rat King if you will. Then proceed up a trash shoot and almost immediately start causing chaos. (There are a few named NPCs at this point like Durant. a 'cultural rival' of Ray and Hewitt, a pirate of Spanish decent)
  • Instead of taking the platform/lift/elevator, this group decided to take the stairs and make their way through each floor. The StarDusk crew got the nice idea of singing a song (that only the crew knows) through each floor in hopes of a response.
  • Floor 19-21 is controlled by the named npc Michael, a flora manipulator, and somehow (the details there are kind of brushed over, work with me) most of the group gets past him however Durant and Ray keep him distracted, becoming the "Dream Team"
    • Long story short, they won. They also kind of got drugged. And now they are headed to floor 23.
  • CURRENTLY: The rest of the group have made it to floor 23, the floor Runali and Cecilia* are on, and have been stopped by Kino first (a 15 year old monster girl who has the power to make portals)* She is taking down most of the pirates with a "bladed gun" and is making it look rather easy. Aidan came a few minutes later and signaled that the flood gates open*
  • And now a fight is about to break out as well.
*Don't worry I am getting to Runali and Cecilia in a bit.
*Kino is a recent overseer of floor 23. But long enough for both girls to know she's sucked the rest of the life out of the prison floor.
*These flood gates are layered within the wall and when activated, the stair archways begin to shut in order to actually keep things flooded.

Disguise Team Sum Up:
  • The Disguise team successfully got into the prison without the fighting. (Unlike the Sewer team)
  • Because Saffron is a known pirate, she was immediately sent up to the higher floors in order to be contained. Coincidentally, floor 50- where Belen is stashed*. Before she could get locked up, this is where the fighting broke out.
  • They get into a quarrel with the overseer Hector, a hyena shifter, and just an overall creepy guy. However, before they can get into a real fight, Alicia so cleverly trapped him in a cell.
  • They highstepped it to their destination: Getting Belen.
  • There was definitely some fighting there and freeing prisoners. Alicia took the initiative to lead some soldiers away and act as a distraction. Currently, she is MIA and causing a ruckus elsewhere. But ultimately, they rest got Belen and they were highstepping it out of there.
  • CURRENTLY: They jumped onto the platform/elevator/lift even though it was a floor or so down and now they are being---- Okay in the process of typing this up, I realized this hasn't been posted yet so we'll just let this one be a cliffhanger and it can be read.
*Belen and Saffron are apart of the Cutthroat Pirates, #1 WG (worst generation) out of 4. They are in a small alliance with the S.D. due to events from PA 1.0.

Prisoners Sum Up:
  • Runali and Cecilia have been... chilling in their cells.
  • There was an explosion and Runali thought she was crazy. Then a ruckus happens. The two are towards the end of the hall so they can't see the commotion but they can hear the fighting going on.
  • Currently: Runali did a call/response in song twice. Cecilia also tried/is trying to get the attention of the pirates fighting on the 23rd floor.
- Slowly but surely, everyone is gravitating back into one group.
- This arc is almost over.
- This cycle ends on the 26th (Thursday) before I post the move along.

PHEW! Alright that's pretty much the rough sum up of the entire chapter! At least, I hope it was...

This was kind of without a reference so forgive me if I missed something. Hopefully this helps?

Just a heads up, instead of waiting for the end of the day to post, I'll be posting within the hour (or two). School life and work life has been stealing my time so a small change. (But most of you posted already so you're good to go)

Edit: So save for a computer crash, all good things, all good things.

The cycle ends hesitantly on the 31st (Tuesday) but depending on my time it may actually be pushed to the 1st (Wednesday). Nonetheless, prepare for the cycle to end Tuesday (unless you guys all decide to get posts in earlier or something) and I'll let you guys know of that situation byyyy Monday at the latest.

Boy there sure is a lot of chaos going on. I wonder how this will turn out/
(Also Winter's going to be posting for Alicia, not to worry, she's just having some tech issues)

Have cool weekends and all that jazz!

Last edited:
So, @Capt. Blu I have a question about the cells: The doors (and locks, assuming they're built into the door) are made of and/or lined with seastone, right?

That would beee a yes

• Thank You
Reactions: Grothnor
I want to post ;(

By the miracles of nature, I've got free time soooo tomorrow is still the last day to get posts up! I'm going to hold off on giving more extra days again (unless there are zero posts then I have no choice) in order for this train to keep moving.

I have been a little busy this weekend @ my collab with @Arcadius and @Click This, but we'll hopefully get that finished by tonight or tomorrow!

Last edited:
Reactions: Astoria
Also, @Capt. Blu, are the Pirates calling to Ray are over by Runali's cell, or are they just by some random cells to get more reinforcements?

Also, @Capt. Blu, are the Pirates calling to Ray are over by Runali's cell, or are they just by some random cells to get more reinforcements?
Hmmmmmm

I suppose I didn't clarify that one did I? My bad. Yeah, you could say around Runali's cell.

ALSO! We're not doing so well on deadlines guys.
I know @Winter is having technical struggles, @Fox of Hearts is having real life issues, and @Saralaxy well... I think school's got to her life again.

I've got no real choice but to push the cycle end a day. Sooo, tomorrow! Tomorrow and we're keeping it moving!

Let's try to do better please and thank.

Well, thanks for the clarification. Post is going up now!

EDIT: aaand posted. I finished my post earlier today, I just needed clarification on that detail before putting it up.

With all things considered, if I've written you guys into the metaphorical corner, you should let me know. I can always edit my move along posts. That's not a big deal for me.

Just throwing that out there.

I'm good on my end.

• Thank You
Reactions: Capt. Blu
Whats the end result of the current situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.