Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder bump about this cycle ending tomorrow!

I don't have music to share right now. Surprisingly. I'll get back to you guys on that.

Well, obviously I'm going to give you guys some extra time for posts. I understand school life and work like and just life in general. But let's try to get posts done by tomorrow. (14th) Ideally. Maybe the 15th if we really need the time.

Remember, we're coming towards the end of the chap! There's a lot more in store than just a prison break~

And here's a relaxing song that's quite the opposite of the situation at hand.

Reactions: Arcadius
A bit of a short post, but hopefully that'll get the ball rolling before the end of this round.

• Thank You
Reactions: Capt. Blu
Just so you guys know, I'll be posting tomorrow! (15th my timezone) It'll more than likely be the afternoon/evening to give you guys a bit more time. But to those who haven't posted by then, I'll be moving along your characters. Which is a lot in itself tbh, so I'd rather not have to do that unless absolutely necessary.

Just a heads up now!

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
I'll look into things today after my tutorial. Very sorry for disappearing again but I had family stuff to settle on top of my regular workload. Being sick for 1.5 weeks means that I have a mountain of things to tackle the moment I am able to get out of bed again. @_@ Urgh...

I don't think I'll be able to post till me keyboard is fixed... I'm having to use and on screen keyboard which makes lengthy posts a real problem.

Ouch, @Winter . Though, and I know this is unsolicited advice and that's usually not something very welcome, an auxiliary, temporary solution would be getting a cheap USB keyboard in an electronics store, and using that until repair is finished.

Alrighty, thanks for letting me know.

Do you mind letting me know (here or PM is fine) where you planned to have Alicia? I want to make sure I don't leave anyone out.

Waited as long as I could, but finally posted!

Because of the missing posts it may be kind of...confusing? So let me help clarify a bit:

Disguise Team: Elise, Kadi, Belen, Saff (and Dani as NPC) are currently on floor 36 and going down. Feel free to use Dani as an NPC.

Alicia has disappeared, causing a distraction (I don't know what plans you had Winter so I kind of left her floating)

Team Sewer: Luro, Bannon, Hana (plus some extra pirates and prisoners) are currently on floor 23 where Cecilia and Runali are but Aidan and Kino are currently blocking their path.

Team Sewer aka Dream Team Ray and Durant are currently on floor 20 keeping Michael busy.

Hopefully that clears any confusion up.

Also please please let's try to get a better participation going for the posts. This cycle ends on the 20th (Friday evening). And remember if you can't post just let me know before hand so I can plan my posts accordingly. If you don't let me know, I'll either leave someone out (on accident) or have to quickly toss someone into a post which gets things kind of jumbled at times. Remember, I can't do much if we don't all contribute.

Thanks a bunch!

Also sorry in advance if that wasn't the ideal position for your character buuuut had to do what I had to.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mizos
Don't worry I'm going to try and make a post tonight, it'll take a while but it's doable.

Excuse the shoddy post, I am super unwell on top of everything else .-.

Ouch. Seems like second round of everyone being sick. Get better soon, Winter!

Edit: seems there was an error in measurements. The disguise group was on 50th floor, and is heading 24, not 27, floors down to 36th floor.

Edit:the reediting: Well darn, Titanpad is closing down TitanPad Blog: Shutting down TitanPad

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah, true true.

Well, that is of course if people don't mind sharing emails or whatever. I know it's know big deal, but once upon a time ago it was a big deal to someone I knew and now I tread lightly on those waters.

I'm familiar with sharing docs from past RP's with Cross, so I'm fine to do it with the group.

I'm fine with Google docs too.

There really is no better choice around. And if you fear about privacy, you make throwaway Gdocs account.

Well if you're cool with it then hey, by all means go for it. It's fine by me.

Also how's life treating you guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.