Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick announcement---

I've been hella busy with life this week so instead of the cycle ending tomorrow, you guys get an extra day. (Yay)

So 21st (Saturday) Sorry about the mini postponing! I'm trying to refrain from dragging this chapter out too long.

And if anyone needs me to collab with them, this afternoon (and tomorrow night) would be the best time!

Sorry I have been away. Super busy the past few days coz of classes, freelance project and volunteering. :( I'll be skipping this round too.

Thanks for letting me know!

Google Docs huh...hmm well I don't see why not. I think I got an rp account for it from past runs.

A little busy with things here and there but pretty good Aki, I'll take that extra day.

Karma no! Come back...Karma Karmaaaaa. Dramatics aside sorry to hear that hope it slows down, I know the class pain at least.

Okay so just out of curiosity who was the big and who was the bad, I know which one Hana is, clearly Luro.

Reactions: Capt. Blu
I- Well!

Hana is "the big", Bannon is "the bad" and ya know Luro is "Hana".

....that sounds about right yeah.

All right it's perfect to me good job Aki.

I'm a bit behind because the site hasn't been updating me on IC posts, I will put something up tonight

Ya know, I try to stick to the proper "canon" of the characters. Thank you, thank you

Also, sounds good Cross! And yeah the bugginess is understandable.

Last edited:
Also, concerning this:
Team Bloodlust-
I can just imagine Ray would have words with Luro for spontaneously changing their sub-team's name. "No, you're still part of Team Sewers, Luro, you're just the Bloodlust group of Team Sewers, like how I'm part of Team Sewers' 'Lendro-Ceranian Dream Team', which, by the way, I hate the name of."

:p

Since everyone else gets a team, I want the npcs & Aidan to be referred to as Team Justice

Reactions: Grothnor
I can see it too, it's just the best.
"But but...you get the cool name with your best friend, I want a cool name too."

Also yes Team Justice.

cool name with your best friend,
Petition that they are now seen as best buds even though they don't like each other? Cool? Yep, it's a thing now. A thing that Ray's gonna hate probably just as much as Alicia hates Luro's compliments haha

Seconded I second this reality it needs to be.

One is enough agreement for me.

Reactions: Mizos
Still posting today! Just holding off till the later evening.

Minor edit to the last cycle for all that you know I guess reading each group's post--

Aidan was not in fact with Kino in that post. A small change that has been amended.. I'll try to get my post up asap.

Last edited:
ANNOUNCEMENT

OK so I had to do things a bit differently!

I didn't post for the Disguise team because I still do plan on helping you @Arcadius with a collab. And @Click This where'd ya go?

I didn't post anything for Alicia @Winter because I think I recall the direction you're going.

For the Sewer team- there was a minor change that happened so that was taken care of for the most part. I already mentioned it to @Mizos but @Fox of Hearts when you return things should be pretty much clear by then. But I wanted to leave it pretty brief(?) so @CrossJustX could post where exactly he wanted Aidan to be.

The other part of the Sewer team- @Grothnor - well, you're good to go. Just regroup with the rest and yeah.

UHHH yeah, really sorry this was kind of bleh but things were not organized like I normally have them and yeah I could give a plethora of excuses but let's have posts up by the 26th (Thursday)!

Again (and I can't stress this enough) let me know if you have any issues or questions. I will help as best as I can.

Also, I haven't been able to get in contact with Sara for awhile so she may be out of the group which is unfortunate..

Still here!

I was waiting for something to happen in that collab that never happened. >_<

OH!

Okay, okay, so @Arcadius and @Click This we can collab for the Disguise Team when you two have the free time. Just let me know when.

Status
Not open for further replies.