Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ideas guys! <3 Thanks so much. I might actually learn to make crafty cookies, key chains etc.

Also speaking of the holidays ...

have-a-merry-christmas-everyone-wishes-greetings-animated-gif-image.gif

And don't go looking for rum... Luro stole it all! =(

Merry Christmas to the future kids and also Merry Christmas eve to the rest of you!

And also Happy Hanukkah annnnd to those that don't celebrate at all, Happy Holidays!

GTOMS0B.jpg

A Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone, try to stay warm if it's cold and if it's warm...go somewhere cold so that applies to you.

Hope it's great for ya.

Merrrrryyy Christmas! Happy 2nd day of Hanukkah! Annnd Happy Holidays!

I assumed the cycle would be pushed till after the holidays anyway. I don't mind the wait. I'll say the 27th.
The assumption still stands by the way, but the date wavers. It's still technically a holiday season(??) that'll probably drag into the New Year. SO with that being said, 27th is more of an option than a necessity.

Hahaha I ate so much on Christmas I was dead today, but message received.

Much appreciated Capt. I still havent stopped going out since 22 Dec. Next week (this week techically) is also packed - fam obligations etc.

Hope you guys are having fun and partying your hearts out. Or just chilling at home and taking in that break time (me).

Eh, less partying, more abandoning diets for the Holidays.

The way I figure, since Christmas is very much a food holiday (like Thanksgiving), there's no avoiding exceeding my caloric intake with all the cookies and Christmas dinner leftovers around, so I'm embracing it while I can. Considering my progress, I think I deserve it. :D

@Saralaxy @Fox of Hearts @Mizos @Winter @CrossJustX @Arcadius @Click This

Hi guys! Just a heads up and to put a stamp on things:

We're going to kick things back up on Jan 2nd (Monday) as in, Monday start posting annnd the 7th is when the new cycle should be up. That is ideal of course. I don't want to prolong things too much and then, you know, the RP dies or something. Of course you can post anytime before then but the goal here is to get things moving again!

And also yaay for it almost being the New Year!

Here's some quality music to a series I need to watch

@Saralaxy @Fox of Hearts @Mizos @Winter @CrossJustX @Arcadius @Click This

Hi guys! Just a heads up and to put a stamp on things:

We're going to kick things back up on Jan 2nd (Monday) as in, Monday start posting annnd the 7th is when the new cycle should be up. That is ideal of course. I don't want to prolong things too much and then, you know, the RP dies or something. Of course you can post anytime before then but the goal here is to get things moving again!

And also yaay for it almost being the New Year!

Here's some quality music to a series I need to watch
Understood Captain! ^-^

• Thank You
Reactions: Capt. Blu
Done and done Aki.

happy-new-year-colorful-fireworks-over-city-animated-gif.gif

Way early on my side but nonetheless!

Right then, guess we should hurry up on that collab, then?

I'll be on a flight for much of the 1st, though.

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Happy New Year everyone!
*Insert fancy picture thing here*

I'm looking forward to the collab Click, and yeah finishing all the collab.

Have a safe flight though.

The 1st Jan is almost over... I hope all of you managed to survive to see another year as well. Our celebration was quite a blast, I everyone had a great time as well.

I was quite pleased to see that Team FourStar (barely) managed to fulfill their promise of 2 episodes of Hellsing Abridged last year.

• Useful
Reactions: Mizos
I'll be back tomorrow as I'm still not home. Though my laptop keyboard appears to have some issues >.> I might need to send it off for repairs soon

Good to hear that you guys had fun and thanks for all the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.