Status
Not open for further replies.
Casual bump reminder

Casual hi to the group since the ooc has been quiet since Sunday.

And music because why not

• Love
Reactions: Mizos
Hi guys, I posted this in other places

So I got sick on vacation. I'm flying back tomorrow but I feel like death so until I post here again, I think I'm temporarily knocked out of commission.

Really sorry. If it becomes troublesome, please knock out Elise or godmod her.

Thank you for letting me know @Click This and hope you feel better soon! Take your time, Elise will be in good hands and be godmod-ed appropriately.

Reactions: Astoria
What a good and kinda cute idea Team Sewers. I also find it amusing they took the stairs instead of the platform lifts- make it harder for them, fine by me!

So I'll be able to start on Team Sewers half of my post and it more than likely will get done later today for posting purposes. I don't want to post them separately (unless I really have to) so I'll wait for the Disguise Team, and a post from Cross and Sara before posting them all. -thumbs up-

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Nujabes! Woooo also yay. On the post not you being sick Click. Feel better soon.

Nujabes is always great for music.

And I got the post up! A little late, but it's fine. We've got sick people out until further notice so get well soon and get lots of rest Ryver and Click! Eugh, and the sudden cold weather is getting to me too, bleh.

I tried to put a little more stuff into the prisoner section so @CrossJustX and @Saralaxy have something to at least react too. (Sorry about that by the way, I'll do better with inclusion.)

The 13th (Friday the 13th) will be the start of the next round of posts! So, yeah! Let's try to end this Kane'Artem chapter with a bang. (Not saying this round is the last one for the chapter but we're getting close)

And of course, music!

• Love
Reactions: Grothnor
Edited the Sewer team's section of my post. Made some mistakes, my bad//

• Thank You
Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Thanks guys. Still feeling a bit off but I don't feel like I'm dying anymore, so hopefully I'll have stuff before the 13th~

By the way, guys, perchance, would any of you be interested in steampunk-themed WWI RP? A thing I'm in is currently preparing to start, and there's slight lack of players at the moment.

Hmmm...send a link Arcadius, I can at least give it a look.

Link provided in PM. I think it's not very appropriate to post links to other RPs here...

Ah, I'd have to pass. Steampunk is always interesting to me, but I've got too much to do already// Maybe I'll check it out in the future.

Reactions: Arcadius
Ah I understand, I shall go check it out now.

No rp for you Aki, you got responsibilities and stuff. I'm great at multi-tasking that's why I'm taking a look. (That's a lie...a horrible lie).

Reactions: Capt. Blu
I mean you're not wrong about those responsibilities. The extra "stuff" is the time I take to sleep. And if I were to add another rp it would be like multi-tasking x5. Ahaha this is awful Sure can't wait till my next break.

So who is in charge of controlling Michael, and can I get a collab in with that person?

And I might be interested, @Arcadius, though I make no guarantees. I'm stretched a little thin and I'm not sure how many more RPs I might be able to handle on top of this RP (which I'll be co-GMing next arc, iirc).

So who is in charge of controlling Michael, and can I get a collab in with that person?
That would be a-me! Unless of course @CrossJustX wants to do the honors? (Btw, Cross did an A+ job on making the named guards/Overseers if that wasn't clear.)

-I need to put those named guards in the OOC info section.

which I'll be co-GMing next arc
Yoooouuuuu are absolutely correct thanks for reminding me. Next arc after the break of course. For the newer of the crew, I don't recall going over the small tidbit but, typically after each "chapter" or "arc", whichever you prefer to call it, there is a sort of break period for the crew. (Kind of like a filler episode that's sometimes relevant?) They're pretty short too. It just keeps the pacing smooth and gives time for final prep for the next chapter, in my opinion at least.

Some PA facts for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.