• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heeereee's a cool animation.

Reminder: Last day of this cycle. I'll be posting tomorrow.

Also I know the holidays are coming up for some, if not most, of us so I'm not too worried about sudden radio silence if any. Just let me know if you'll disappear for a couple of days so I can pilot your character around, or have someone else do it.

Reactions: Fox of Hearts
Got my post up. Sorry for the radio silence - family, friends, the like ...

It's the festive season and several married friends are visiting Singapore after moving away. So ... aunt duties calls. Christmas shopping and going broke ...

Aki, let me know if you need help with the other scene!

Also, @Click This and @Winter I am up for a collab if you want. =D Most likely, though, it'll be posted at the start of the next round.

Reactions: Astoria
Sorry the post isn't up yet, I planned to have it up earlier but things happened.

Willlll have it up within the hour, or two.

EDIT!

Things to point out for this cycle:

DISGUISE GROUP: Now is the flight or fight chance. Good luck.

SEWER GROUP: This trash shoot leads to...well kinda like a dumpster area type room thing- wow I forgot technical words. But basically, you guys are going through more dirt. How has it not overflown you ask? Well, every two weeks there is someone who incinerates the trash or finds creative ways to get it to shift out the drain. Guess what day it is? No, I kid, you don't have to worry about that.

Also, the current space that the group is in is about 6ft wide and 13 ft high, with an unstable trash mountain to try and climb. Also, good luck.

As per usual, any questions, let me know.

The cycle ends Sunday, the 18th. I know the closer to the holidays we get the slower stuff gets, so let's try to get most of our posts in before that time. Sooo vacation/hiatus time can go smoothly (if necessary). (As in if we need a hiatus time).

Last edited:
I'll have a post up soon, sorry for the abscence. Christmas has me 'wrapped' up, hahaha ... I need friends...

• Love
Reactions: Mizos and Capt. Blu
HAVE YOU SEEN THESE PIRATES?
PLEASE REPORT THEM TO YOUR NEAREST MARINE AUTHORITY IMMEDIATELY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO ASSOCIATE WITH THESE DANGEROUS INDIVIDUALS.

IH2IwKR.png

Y2kJ6Oi.png

OPUhkXN.png

HNUiaeC.png

BxZAYNi.png

DloZdS3.png

What the heck those posters are nice. What the heck. I love them. You get this

tumblr_m6rp5nXuHt1qfdm4g.gif

Also saaaaay @Mizos random question but how's Luro's animal proficiency? Because Cross and Ryver brought up pets on the ship

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE PIRATES?
PLEASE REPORT THEM TO YOUR NEAREST MARINE AUTHORITY IMMEDIATELY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU ATTEMPT TO ASSOCIATE WITH THESE DANGEROUS INDIVIDUALS.
Nope! No I have not, officers, and this luxurious mustache is years old, I tell you!

Also, it is that time of the year again:

Those are nice cross and man I love puns.

Fox is correct Aki Luro is everyone's friend animals included. Just...know he may steal it and find a way to attach weapons so it can fight. He should never...ever be left alone with an animal while bored. His experimentation cuts off at people animal is free game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capt. Blu
Luro is everyone's friend animals
Oh perfect.

And we already know Alicia has a big "no" to dinosaurs aka crocodiles/alligators. Not saying that the SD are getting a crocodile.

The post directly before the collab does.

Oh, I thought they were... literally incapacitated by the blow to the neck. Like... broken neck incapacitated. This actually makes much more sense then.

Status
Not open for further replies.