• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sneaks in*

If anyone with a Colomba character wanted to maybe collaborate on a post or something, let me know. It'd be much appreciated. I'm at work most of the time, so I feel like I might fall behind when the roleplay gets going unless Sashi has a buddy.

Reactions: B l u E s
*sneaks in*

If anyone with a Colomba character wanted to maybe collaborate on a post or something, let me know. It'd be much appreciated. I'm at work most of the time, so I feel like I might fall behind when the roleplay gets going unless Sashi has a buddy.
My charry is up for it, lol :)

It's Kauri my charry in colomba :)

Btw! I found a cooler guild mark :D

Great! That works out really well, actually, since one's a bartender and the other's a waitress.
Yup! Maybe have them go on many excursions to find the best ingredients! Wait, she's a waiter hahah.... oh well xD

Btw, how does she look like? I can't find a picture

Yup! Maybe have them go on many excursions to find the best ingredients! Wait, she's a waiter hahah.... oh well xD

Btw, how does she look like? I can't find a picture
I'm sure she'd still be up for ingredient quests, heh.

I can never find character images matching what I have in mind, so I had to make one with Kisekae. Here.

Reactions: B l u E s
Kisekae is one of those online anime-maker-things. I wish I could draw, haha.

But anyways, yeah. If you have any ideas feel free to let me know here/PM me.
same lol, I'm picky with my characters appearance, so I either try to find a character creator thing that has what i like (rinmarugames is a good place i use for that, that's how i got Bellia and Belzea's pics) and generally if I can't find one good enough for what I like I don't use a pic and just go for a decent description. For more unique stuff (like Belzea's true form) I try to come up with something myself but usually compromise more than I'd like to on finding an image because I'm not too great describing bodies that aren't human-esque (at least to my own preference anyway)

Reactions: Cush Almighty
same lol, I'm picky with my characters appearance, so I either try to find a character creator thing that has what i like (rinmarugames is a good place i use for that, that's how i got Bellia and Belzea's pics) and generally if I can't find one good enough for what I like I don't use a pic and just go for a decent description. For more unique stuff (like Belzea's true form) I try to come up with something myself but usually compromise more than I'd like to on finding an image because I'm not too great describing bodies that aren't human-esque (at least to my own preference anyway)
i am the best at looking up pictures on google haha xD

i could always help

Cause i dunno... those thing makers always have the young anime faces and i cant handle that xD

Reactions: CursedDawn
Apologies for the late response. I desperately needed sleep after quite the mentally tiring day.

Should one of your current characters die, you may make another. So long as you never have more than two (2) active characters, it's all good.

P.S - I practically just opened my eyes, so if there's a spelling error in this post, I totally have not caught on. (sometimes, I'm really glad auto correct is a thing)
Okie, I was mostly wondering because I have an idea for a 'back-up' character but didn't want to actually go through the effort of finding images and such to store for such a possibility(I enjoy killing off my characters sometimes, so I'm being prepared XD)

Believe me.. I am quite picky myself with finding characters image that fit with what I have in mind.

Cause i dunno... those thing makers always have the young anime faces and i cant handle that xD
agreed, most of my characters are in their teens or twenties but I have a lot that are older and most character creators just can't work with age, that's the other part of why most of my characters (over 100) don't have an image with them

*raises hand*

Ok, I have a question about the dice system. I'm a little confused about how the 2 vs. 2 battles work. So at the end, each character rolls 2 dice and lets say you roll a high and a low number. We're supposed to find the difference right? So do you subtract those numbers? Let's say I roll a 5 and then a 1. Is my score a 4? What if I roll a 5 then a 2, that means my score would be a 3 but technically that's a better roll, so shouldn't my score be higher? I think the word 'difference' is throwing me off, should I be adding and not subtracting?

Also, just so I'm clear. In 2 vs. 2 or larger team battles, even though these are team battles, we're only rolling for the outcome of our individual characters and not the outcome of the team or group?
The way I had intended to toss it (pun intended) was that if you and your team-mate roll different/the same numbers, you would subject to find the difference. Whichever team had the best number, in the end, takes the cake.

As for 2 v 2's and large team battles, you're right, you're only rolling for your character's fate.

Another good question is what happens in 2v1 or even 3v1 fights? Do we need to dice roll or do we leave it up to creativity?
I'd have to work something up for that... do you intend on getting in one of these right away T_T (please no... I'm not ready... ;_;)

I'd have to work something up for that... do you intend on getting in one of these right away T_T (please no... I'm not ready... ;_;)
No, haha, don't worry, I'm just asking because I want to know if you guys have plans for that kind of thing. Some comments raised a lot of questions about the dice system and I'm curious as to how prepared you guys are, lol.

Another question I had in mind is, say, someone dominates a fight from beginning to end. The enemy plays completely on the defensive, will there be a bonus for the oppressor and the person who did the best in the fight? 'Cause otherwise, tank characters might as well just win straight out of luck due to their excessive tankiness.

The way I had intended to toss it (pun intended) was that if you and your team-mate roll different/the same numbers, you would subject to find the difference. Whichever team had the best number, in the end, takes the cake.
Hmm...can you give me an example when you have a chance? Sorry I'm so dense, I just want to make sure I understand lol ^^;

So....Will the IC be up tonight or ? @Ali @Akashi
(Not trying to pressure anyone I'm just really excited!)

Due to not wanting to fall asleep every night with a massive headache and intense stress, I've made some alterations...

!!IMPORTANT MESSAGE!!
@CynderTheDragoness
@Honor-Sama
@CursedDawn
@Winter
@★Under The Stars★
@Zarrock
@KatherinWinter
@-QT-
@Rauzi
@Whispering~Melody
@Aleksandar
@Warm Regret
@RainDash
@xLarius
@Blitzfang43
@Lulunopia
@Zero The Grimm
@Sammael9216
@DustBunny
@NacNak
@Solanik
@firejay1
@Mainstream Hipster
@Ruby.
@Reina
@Artorias
@Merlin
@Killjoy
@B l u E s
@Yzmael
@Yaoi Master Gavin
@RedArmyShogun
@EmperorsChosen

The dice system in regards to same tier fighting is no more.
From this point forward, a voting system shall be put in place to replace what was once the dice system.

However, the dice system will still be used for jobs/quests. Please head on over to the first page of this thread and read over the newly altered dice rules, as well as the newly added voting section.

Questions, comments, or concerns, may be voiced in the OOC or over PM.

-Ali & Akashi​

Status
Not open for further replies.