• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ali you got everyone whose submitted a character except Emperor's Chosen and RedArmyShogun, don't know who else would be missing

Awesome job @Ali! Its so nice and organized....Me likey lol.

Also, if you need any help creating jobs for Red Dawn @Ali I don't mind helping out =)

Awesome job @Ali! Its so nice and organized....Me likey lol.

Also, if you need any help creating jobs for Red Dawn @Ali I don't mind helping out =)
I'd really appreciate that :D! If you have any ideas, send em' my way!

@Ali you got everyone whose submitted a character except Emperor's Chosen and RedArmyShogun, don't know who else would be missing
Oh thank god I wasn't missing more.
So sorry @RedArmyShogun and @EmperorsChosen, you two are now officially on the list T_T; I'm such a fail-whale.

I'd really appreciate that :D! If you have any ideas, send em' my way!

Oh thank god I wasn't missing more.
So sorry @RedArmyShogun and @EmperorsChosen, you two are now officially on the list T_T; I'm such a fail-whale.
Will do!

Aww your not a fail-whale (though that made me laugh out loud lol) *pat pat* Your our awesome Game Mistress! You make everything all sparkly and happy!

(Sorry @Akashi-kun)

Will do!

Aww your not a fail-whale (though that made me laugh out loud lol) *pat pat* Your our awesome Game Mistress! You make everything all sparkly and happy!

(Sorry @Akashi-kun)
Why are you apologizing? xD

• Every single member must post at least twice a week (sun-sat)
*Looks at @Akashi & @Ali *

Wasn't it once every two weeks? O_O
or once a week? O_O

Why are you apologizing? xD
Because i didnt include you in the sparklies lol. *pulls at his cheeks* you need to finish Arba slowpoke!

• Every single member must post at least twice a week (sun-sat)
*Looks at @Akashi & @Ali *

Wasn't it once every two weeks? O_O
or once a week? O_O
Not that I'm aware of. We're looking for very active roleplayers; also, twice a week isn't so bad :) You have from the start of the week (Sun/Mon, whatever you go by) to the following Saturday, to make TWO posts. That's tons of time ^-^ And with the activity I expect from this RP, it'll be best to post that often, otherwise it's likely you'll fall behind :o

Not that I'm aware of. We're looking for very active roleplayers; also, twice a week isn't so bad :) You have from the start of the week (Sun/Mon, whatever you go by) to the following Saturday, to make TWO posts. That's tons of time ^-^ And with the activity I expect from this RP, it'll be best to post that often, otherwise it's likely you'll fall behind :o
I see... its just when you consider there are so many people in the roleplay... that's a lot of reading and writing o-o

I see... its just when you consider there are so many people in the roleplay... that's a lot of reading and writing o-o
is that not the point of roleplaying on a forum? :p

Reactions: Reina
is that not the point of roleplaying on a forum? :p
Having high speed roleplaying? No? XD

No, its just i didnt expect that cause the first time i read the rules, it was once every two weeks and i was like "Awww, reasonable!!" XD

OH WELLLLLLLLLL, SATURDAY NIGHT WILL BE DEDICATED FOR THIS XD

@Ali

Huh? Don't worry about it.

Iwaku's alerts are broken half the time. For example I was told there was new one message here.

We are members of the RP and should look through this to make sure we miss nothing important.

Which is why I don't like spam. The callout is nice, but it doesn't always 100% work. Plus there is what, 20 people here?

• Useful
Reactions: Akashi
Having high speed roleplaying? No? XD

No, its just i didnt expect that cause the first time i read the rules, it was once every two weeks and i was like "Awww, reasonable!!" XD

OH WELLLLLLLLLL, SATURDAY NIGHT WILL BE DEDICATED FOR THIS XD
I didn't mean the high speed part, I meant the reading/writing, I'm not a speedy poster either, so I know how you feel here(though I love Fairy Tail Roleplays, so I don't mind the rule)

And the rules were just posted, if I recall the only thing that had anything about 'a week' was having to finish wip cs's within a week =^.^=

Reactions: B l u E s
I didn't mean the high speed part, I meant the reading/writing, I'm not a speedy poster either, so I know how you feel here(though I love Fairy Tail Roleplays, so I don't mind the rule)

And the rules were just posted, if I recall the only thing that had anything about 'a week' was having to finish wip cs's within a week =^.^=
ahhaha i see i see

i must of misread something. O well, we will see how it goes xD

@Ali

Huh? Don't worry about it.

Iwaku's alerts are broken half the time. For example I was told there was new one message here.

We are members of the RP and should look through this to make sure we miss nothing important.

Which is why I don't like spam. The callout is nice, but it doesn't always 100% work. Plus there is what, 20 people here?
36 by my count o-o

IMPORTANT RULE ABOUT COLLABS

IF anyone is making a collab, then it has to be up within 2-3 days. Yes, only 2-3 days. Mainly because I've dealt with so much shit on this site with people who collab, and they use like 1-3 weeks to have one up. Mainly because of time zones or one of the collab partners is not around or something like that. So if you are making a collab be dedicated and work on it within 2-3 days and have it up the third day. Let us ALSO know that you're working on a collab and with whom.

If you can't keep up with the collab deadlines then stop collabing.

Status
Not open for further replies.