• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

What tier(s) is/are your character(s)??

• C

• B

• BB

• A

• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LoooooL

I wonder if my characters will influence any other charries xD
Same! I wonder if Esil's cute and loving personality will let him rope people into deals they didn't mean to XD You scratch his back, he'll scratch yours~~ XD *evil cackles*

Reactions: B l u E s
mebbe Zechariah and Esil can have something fun! I feel like they'd be weird friends.

<_< I'll fight you.
CAT-GIF-Funny-Kitten-fight-sneak-attack-and-double-knockdown.gif

Now, Marya is easily influenced because her whole plot will rotate around people instigating her to either give in to the hatred she suppresses against the Sword Saint Order or accepting fate and becoming a nice person, you see.

Same! I wonder if Esil's cute and loving personality will let him rope people into deals they didn't mean to XD You scratch his back, he'll scratch yours~~ XD *evil cackles*
Lord known Predivan will fall trap to that more than he ever wishes. XD

Reactions: firejay1
BESIDES! Esil is nice and can basically be used to get close to anyone *evil grins* @Akashi *hinthintwinkwinknudgenudgefudgefudge* muahahahahaha

Reactions: Akashi
*Pops in*
*poofs away*

Now, Marya is easily influenced because her whole plot will rotate around people instigating her to either give in to the hatred she suppresses against the Sword Saint Order or accepting fate and becoming a nice person, you see.
She kinda has to mee Arba now.. Like has to!

Xilia's theme song....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.