• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably felt happy to see this so alive and active.
<_< Don't make me the good guy, Art. I will fight you.
tumblr_n08ey0gF4n1s82pilo1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: B l u E s and Teiso
Reactions: Ali
Out of sheer curiosity, are any of the celestial wizards (@CynderTheDragoness / @Lulunopia [I believe you two are the only ones, sorry if I'm missing someone!]) going to have the key for Ophiuchus ⛎ ??

The thirteenth zodiac?

My own guild master forgot about me *sniffles* I guess it's ok that I don't stand out very much. *shuffles feet*

My thoughts were that none of us should have Ophiuchus and just split the 12 zodiac keys between Cynder, Lulu and myself...that seems like it would be the most fair ^^

@Ali
@Lulunopia
@CynderTheDragoness

Last edited by a moderator:
My own guild master forgot about me *sniffles* I guess it's ok that I don't stand out very much. *shuffles feet*

My thoughts were that none of us should have Ophiuchus and just split the 12 zodiac keys between Cynder, Lulu and myself...that seems like it would be the most fair ^^
Oh my god, nooooo, I didn't forget D: ♥♥♥♥♥
200_s.gif

Hey @Ali now that we have so many different wizards of so many different tiers, how would interaction between the tiers work? I mean can you explain, of example, if a red tier and a pink pier wizard would fight or a blue tier and a pink tier would fight, how would it be obvious that one is he stronger? I mean, as @RedArmyShogun had pointed out, in FT there were upsets, but how do I know, for example, if my spell hits a stronger enemy does that enemy took a lot of damage as expected, or they jut got hurt only a bit. Same if I get hit by a spell of a weaker enemy, do i react to the spell itself alone, or do I also factor in the tier difference and if so, how?

Also, does tier pertain in any way to speed, or that's only up to the character's spellbook?

Hey @Ali now that we have so many different wizards of so many different tiers, how would interaction between the tiers work? I mean can you explain, of example, if a red tier and a pink pier wizard would fight or a blue tier and a pink tier would fight, how would it be obvious that one is he stronger? I mean, as @RedArmyShogun had pointed out, in FT there were upsets, but how do I know, for example, if my spell hits a stronger enemy is that enemy took a lot of damage as expected, or they jut got hurt only a bit. Same if I get hit by a spell of a weaker enemy, do i react to the spell itself alone, or do I also factor in the tier difference and if so, how?

Also, does tier pertain in any way to speed, or that's only up to the character's spellbook?
When it comes to people fighting IN CHARACTER, we're going to stick close to the tier system.

For example, let's pit Ivan against.... um.... <_< >_> Nixie! Yes. Good idea, Ali.
(Honestly, she was the last CS's I was looking at, so don't judge me).

Ivan (being the stronger of the two) would have the upper hand, though Nixie may have some powerful spells that could definitely do damage, the ultimate end game would be Ivan's defeat of Nixie.

Same goes for TIER 5 or ULTRA TIER wizards, if your rank is higher than that of your opponent, you odds are a more favorable outcome in a battle.

When two people of the same tier are matched up, however, it all depends on that persons skill as a roleplayer.

Spells don't necessarily related directly to a wizards tier, so it is possible to unleash a very powerful spell that does a devastating amount of damage.

Aww! A hug from the guild master! ^_^ *holds up sign saying I'm the favorite* *heh heh heh* >:)

FYI - I messaged Lulu and Cynder earlier and we already agreed on who gets which of the 12 Zodiac keys :D

Reactions: Ali
The 13th key. No one will have it. I'll woop something for that in the future. Some form of an arc which will include that key.

@Akashi or @Ali I changed the scythe, but what exactly was wrong with it? Too advanced-tech looking?

• Useful
Reactions: Akashi
Just to let ya'll know I won't be fighting others until late into the story...mainly because I don't feel like getting bodied until i'm ready. Though knowing myself my great (questionable?) decisions will probably lead me to the opposite.

Who the fck is Nixie?!

Never mind, got it - geez, it`s hard to keep track of the 10 000 members :D

So, a higher tier and the larger the gap, the bigger the difference of powers and also the effectiveness of those powers, do I understand it correctly? But also despite their tier, wizards can have very strong powers which, if they hit, could compare to those of higher tier wizards`, the actual difference would come from things like endurance and longevity - basically a tier C can throw a good puch on a tier A, but it`s likely that the latter will survive that punch, albeit battered, and he/she will have a lot of spells the level of that punch that he/she can unleash back, showing why he`s the stronger.

In other words, making it quite realistic.

So if that is the case, then I guess differences will be the least noteable between Pink, Purple and Black Tiers then, right? Cuz all of them will have some pretty powerful spells, so in the end if one party uses their kit much better than the other, upsets at these levels will be much more likely than the lower ones.

Last edited:
The Mighty Guild Known As Titanos Now Has A Guild Master!, and surprise surprise, it's another Time based mage ^-^ woot!
Somehow I didn't even notice that your character was time based! It's neat to see that both of our characters are time-based, but we made different magics around it!

Reactions: NacNak
hmmmmm I see.....

How about Titanos??? Or Red Dawn???? (can someone tag the guild masters???)
Not sure if this is too late yet because I'm still scrolling through a few pages of responses and such, but he could join Titanos! Basically the same way the thief character joined Titanos, the guild master saw potential in them to be good, and brought them to the guild to try to get them to be a better person. Whether or not that works will be up to how it goes in the RP, but I think the dynamic in the character relationship would be interesting!

Did the enchanted hour-glass corset and theme not give it away? X3
That hour-glass corset is actually super cool! I think I might've been just skimming through that page and missed your character because the CS was in a spoiler. I dunno! But hey, multiple time Mages is still cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.