• AA

• AAA

• S

• SS

• SSS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont see a problem in it. You can create a second character after the IC is up, which should be up this weekend.

Did I fucking hear this weeked?

Hell... it's about time!
*insert Tycus Findlee gif

I dunno.

@Ali What would Red Dawn say?

@Zarrock What would Titanos say?
Red Dawn as a whole, I can't say. Alaska however, would probably be very disappointed and look down on said character like a sad mother.

ya think people read it all???? XD I bet its for Fire to flesh it out for hersef hahaha
I'm always doing the same thing... just you guys wait until Alaska and Eliarte have finished bio's. I apologize in advance ♥

Since I only have one character, will I be able to create a second later on after the rp has already started? Or must it be posted prior to IC?
You can make a character once the IC starts :)

@★Under The Stars★ and @Zarrock - technically, Colomba needs members <_<

Out of sheer curiosity, are any of the celestial wizards (@CynderTheDragoness / @Lulunopia [I believe you two are the only ones, sorry if I'm missing someone!]) going to have the key for Ophiuchus ⛎ ??

The thirteenth zodiac?

Reactions: B l u E s
Red Dawn as a whole, I can't say. Alaska however, would probably be very disappointed and look down on said character like a sad mother.

I'm always doing the same thing... just you guys wait until Alaska and Eliarte have finished bio's. I apologize in advance ♥

You can make a character once the IC starts :)

@★Under The Stars★ and @Zarrock - technically, Colomba needs members <_<

Out of sheer curiosity, are any of the celestial wizards (@CynderTheDragoness / @Lulunopia [I believe you two are the only ones, sorry if I'm missing someone!]) going to have the key for Ophiuchus ⛎ ??

The thirteenth zodiac?

I never thought of who would get that. I guess either @CynderTheDragoness and @Warm Regret can have it. I don't want Rosalie to be too powerful since she will be able to cast urano metria in the near future.

Reactions: Warm Regret

It's been brought to our (Akashi and I) attention that your character very closely resembles a character from the popular RT creation: RWBY.
I've double checked the CS and find it does indeed very closely resembled the character 'Ruby Red' from RWBY.

Akashi and I ask you change the following thing(s) in order for your character "Lucielle "Lucy" Kregan" to be accepted indefinitely.

THINGS TO BE CHANGED
- Lucy's scythe/weapon

--> Please change the imagery of this scythe to something that does not belong to the RWBY universe.

Thank you!
♥​

I never thought of who would get that. I guess either @CynderTheDragoness and @Warm Regret can have it. I don't want Rosalie to be too powerful since she will be able to cast urano metria in the near future.

I was actually thinking about the Snake Charmer in the shower. (Shut up.) I call dibs.

If our local Celestial key mages needs some idea's for more keys(without wanting too many silver keys) there's always the black zodiac as well =^.^=

Heres a link if anybody needs it/doesn't know what the black zodiac is

We're going into unknown territory here, so thread lightly.

Did you just make a fucking pun <_<
What? Why? Whatever do you speak of? Because I did no such thing. <.<

This is still somewhat WIP, I'll add some things to spells mainly, but almost everything is already done and decided.

crimson-avenger.png

Marya Ronnin

Race:
Human
Guild:
Colomba
Wanderer
Tier:
Pink Tier - S
Birthday:
November 27th
Gemstone:
Red Beryl
Zodiac Sign:
Sagittarius

PERSONAL/MENTAL
Elsword%2BCrimson%2BAvenger%2BKakoiiiii%2BSlash%2BAttack%2BRender.png

Defining Characteristics:
Her unshakeable will. Her curiosity when it comes to testing other people's powers. Her red hair and eyes. Her unusual attitude by not speaking towards other people.

Guild Mark:
///

Appearance:
Standing at 5'2", Marya is a petite girl with 122lbs. Although it doesn't appear so from a quick look and she doesn't possess much weight, her body is actually quite toned, representing the years she spent training ever since a child. Her eyes and hair are of a crimson red hue that is said to have been worn by her mother. Her outfit is a typical Ronin-styled assassin vest, although she usually wears a heavy black coat above it in order to keep her identity a secret, or just to keep from the cold. She looks very much like a child, but treating her as such might be more of an insult to her than anything.

Personality:
Although cold and not very forthcoming, Marya is actually not a bad person. Her actions show a totally opposite side, in fact, as she has come to aid and doesn't even hesitate to help someone in need. In fact, hers is a most complicated personality, being an isolationist but, at the same time, possessing a kindness unlike most would expect from her. Marya is the type of person that would help you, without you asking or even knowing that she did come to your aid.

Although this normally gets her in trouble or causes her to become the target of people's evil intentions, she does not seem to mind or care at all, claiming that the problem became hers once she involved herself with it. A very, very difficult person to befriend, as she coldly attempts to keep people away from her for a reason known only to her. She seems to be specially ticked at the mention or sight of injustice or whenever the weak are being punished by stronger people.

When it comes to how she treats other people, however, she doesn't seem to be very violent. In fact, she seems to avoid any kind of violence unless it is completely unnecessary, which is strange if one considers she does not say a word. Even so, she will not shy away from combat against another mage, even if he or she is far stronger than her. She sees all battles as experience forms and never gives up, as her willpower feeds her strength to keep on going. Among friendly people, she seems to be at least able to speak, even if just when utterly necessary.

Strengths:

- Quick to act -
- Doesn't fear action -
- Willpower -
- No hesitation to put herself in danger -

Weaknesses:

- Innocent -
- Very easy to fool -
- Must always do the right thing -
- Social interaction in general -

Talents:
Master at learning new techniques and abilities as well as developing her own.
Very intelligent, if one takes aside her innocence and lack of common knowledge
Extremely calm and composed, even in the most embarrassing of situations.

Fears:
Surprisingly, bugs and arachnids. She once destroyed her entire room trying to "eliminate" a cockroach.
Judgment. She seems to be very, very afraid of being judged by other people.
Her namesake. As a matter of fact, this is her most feared fact, that people know of her namesake and that she is a bastard child.

Inabilities:
Although she noticeably gets emotional at moments, she seems unable to raise her voice for any reason at all.
Has hardships when it comes to social interaction, as she cannot deduce what to speak with another person.
Judging others' actions. She doesn't wish to tell someone what they are doing is wrong or right.

Allies:
TBD

Enemies:
The Sword Saint Order: They will stop at nothing at killing the bastard daughter who ruined the line of Sword Saints and tainted the reputation of the most respected Sword Saint.
The Ronin Assassins: The group seems intent on capturing her, despite their currently weak position.
PHYSICAL/MAGICAL
elesis___vingadora_escarlate__ataque_2_by_izanlu-d93zw1z.png

Ability:
Sword Saint Magic:
A Caster Lost Magic, based on the art of Sword Saints and their Sword Magic styles created over the years. It focuses on the enhancement of the user's body in short bursts, allowing them to do normally impossible physical actions.

Unlike most magics, Sword Saint Magic is the most flexible and fluid magic seen. It has the characteristic of adapting to each user and being developed in different paths whenever someone learns it's basis. With this in mind, there are multiple types of Sword Saint Magic that revolves around utilizing different weapons and different elements. However, it requires physical power to be usable, or else it will end up hurting and destroying the user's body over time. Because of that, a two-years martial arts training along with minor physical conditioning is advised to users of this magic.

Spells:
Fuuma Style - Flashpoint Stance: Increases all movement speed solely, but immensely. In this stance, quick attacks are preferable over large, strong attacks. The user can wear enemies down through the use of Iron Penetration among other Stance-Unique spells and techniques. Utilizing Lacrima Empowerment of the Red Veil, the user can increase the strength of spells. Iron Penetration is an example of this.

Fuuma Style - Full Moon Flash: A large cone area in front of the user is marked to be used as their slashing ground. Slashes become empowered. Six slashes in sequential order are made from left to right and from right to left, with the sequence being completely up to the user's wish and with each taking 0.5 seconds to fully reach the other side of the cone. This time is increased for the farther areas of the cone. These slashes can be empowered with Iron Penetration by the cost of a Lacrima Empowerment. With Iron Penetration, the blade will ignore any kind of metallic armor and pierce straight through it. Magical armor that contains metal is still penetrated.

Fuuma Style - Half Moon Flash: A powerful double swing in an half-circle area in front of the user. This attack automatically increases the range of the blade, increasing it's damage significantly. After the double swing, a wave of energy follows after, destroying everything in the half-circle area that was not hit by the first double swing. Can be enhanced using a Lacrima, in which case, the area is larger and the double swing is repeated along with the large blast of energy.

Fuuma Style - Blazing Stance: Immediately activates all Lacrimas present in a blade or pulls nearby fire towards the blade, engulfing it in flames and absorbing it as energy for utilization of the spells of this stance. During this stance, the body of the user becomes nearly immune to fire and causes an injection of energy after using any spell, causing the user to become faster, stronger and receive enhanced reflexes for one post after using any spell of this Stance.

Fuuma Style - Fire God's Decree: An extremely powerful attack. The user dashes towards a target and activates a Lacrima, causing the blade to become engulfed in flame and creating a small burst of fire surrouding the user and the target. Soon after, increases it's speed to maximum effects, allowing her/him to move much faster than lightly trained eyes can track. What follows after is a 16 attack combo that revolves around slashing the target from multiple directions, leaving small space for counter attacks. After being finished, another explosion follows after, creating a blast of flames that engulfs the target. Requires a Lacrima. After being used, the Lacrima needs to recharge and becomes unavailable for use for the next 2 posts(not counting the enemy's posts).

Ronnin Style - Fire Tomb: Upgraded version of a Fuuma Style Spell. Requires two Lacrimas. The user dashes towards the target. After reaching the target, the user slashes once. This slash is followed by 12 other simultaneous slashes that follow in sequence. The last 6 are empowered with Fire Element. The last slash causes a massive cone-formed blast of fire energy that sets the entire area on fire and can easily burn through low-tier metal. The 12 other slashes that follow suit to the first one are hidden, although the Magical Energy can still be felt if the person has a keen eye for a magic energy.

Fuuma Style - Protective Counter: A simple counter-attacking formula that revolves around the user defending and, immediately, attacking in return utilizing the speed injections from both Stances. This can be easily done, even during a powerful offensive, but cannot be done constantly and with sustained effectiveness. Should the user be forced to use this sequentially in a row, they will be forced to back out of their offensive and find a better-suited situation to make use of the Stances. With that said, this is a very flexible spell, able to fit in all stances. Cannot be empowered with the Lacrimas, but can charge up Lacrimas by absorbing physical energy and transforming it into magical energy to be stored in the Lacrimas.

Ronnin Style - Shadow Stance: The user becomes one with the shadows. Gaining increased movement speed whenever outside of the combat and nearly superhuman reflexes and strength when in combat. The transition between these two effects of the stance is so swift that the best way to utilize it is to make very fast attacks utilizing all of your strength before falling back to recover energy. Allows the use of any Fog or Shadow element Spell, which are still being developed by Marya.
Ronnin Style - Fog Demon: Marya's body becomes engulfed in Fog, making her movements harder to perceive and allowing her to hide easier in the shadows and other possible hiding spots. Usage of this spell is limited, as people can still see her, but might not be able to understand her movements, as they're hidden in the fog. Moving around leaves trails of fog behind, which can be used for cover. Using a Lacrima will detonate a Fog Dome around the area, limiting enemy eyesight and making Marya move much faster while in the Fog.

Ronnin Style - Shadow Star: A very powerful Lacrima Enhancement. By activating one or two Lacrimas(the strength is increased depending on the number of Lacrimas used), the blade becomes shadowy and rather ominous. Whenever Marya attacks, another attack follows after a couple of seconds later. This can only happen up to two times per attack. Spells also apply this effect. Lasts for 3 posts(enemy posts don't count) and requires 6 posts to recharge(enemy posts don't count).

Ronnin Style - God Slayer Dome: An upgraded version of a prohibited Mattosaka Style Spell. The user dashes towards an enemy. Upon getting closer to the enemy, they create a dome area around the target and reach the maximum speed possible. Hundreds of slashes follow after, damaging everything inside the Dome, even the very user, for the following 10 seconds. It is said that if the user manages to use the God Slayer Dome and come out while still managing to stay on their feet, they have enough Willpower to use and upgrade any of the Mattosaka Prohibited Spells.

Specialties:
Saying that the Sword Saint Magic is a glass-cannon formula would be a large understatement. In fact, most spells leave the user wide open for immediate counter-attacks, should the target be strong enough to survive and fast enough to avoid the attack. Whereas the Fuuma Style attempts to balance it's way through the best it can by utilizing some defensive formulas and some counter-attacking-centered Techniques, the Ronnin Style is much more defensive than it's ancestor. Utilizing shadows and illusions as a form to hide from the enemy allows for much more powerful attacks and less risky offensives.

Weapons:
The Red Veil: The large, red blade that she found among the ruins of the Ronin temple. It contains five Lacrima slots, but only three are utilized at the moment(can be seen in all of her pictures).

OTHER
History:

A long, long time ago, a title was created to name the man whose skill with a blade surpassed all others. A title that, at the time, was grandiose and mighty, but now feels hollow and meaningless. A title that forged many heroic statues and just as many laws to disallow it's use. This title was "The Sword Saint". It was given to a total of five figures over history, each having a very small impact upon the world's story, ones more than others. Although now it holds no meaning, this title was once the one and only name who ruled over the Sword Saint Order, created by the most rich members of the Council in an attempt to control the magic that they wielded. Amidst this "holy" or "sacred" title was once a man who was considered the greatest hero of them all, a man who fought against tyrants and freed the weak. This man was Marya's father, Tatsumaka Fuuma. It was thanks to this name that the title Sword Saint once became an actually highly-regarded title.

This story is far too long and far too old to be told now, however. Even Marya doesn't know all of it. What she does know is that she was born in a temple, from an "unholy" relationship between her father and a woman who once tried to kill him. From this was born our bastard Marya and, although she wasn't raised within the temples of the Sword Saint Order, she still felt the impact from their hatred imprinted on her father's impression and feelings. She understood, ever since youth, the scars they had wrought on him. After her birth, her mother escaped from the wrath of the Order and was never to be seen again.

However, she could not complain of her childhood. Raised by her father, trained by him and his kind expression was one of the best experiences she had. Her early youth was spent learning to write and read, to play with the monks that followed her father and to learn the martial arts necessary to later utilize the Sword Saint Magic that flowed in her veins. And once she was 8 years old, she started her full training, at first lightly and, as she grew up, harder and more intensely. Up until the age of 18, her life was all about learning the Sword Saint Magic and the Fuuma Style that her father wielded. After his subtle death due to the old age, however, the girl was very much shocked.

With her father's death, the girl was impacted by a very strong sense of guilt for having forced her father to live the life he lived, even after everything he told her. As a parting gift, the monks of the temple she lived in through her whole youth gave her the sword wielded by a Ronin Assassin and told her of the story of her mother, a member of the group of traitors of the Sword Saint Order named Ronin, who were once their enforcers and assassins. Following that, they gave her five letters, written by her father, to be given to the Guild Masters of Fiore.

After finishing the honing of her skills, Marya set out to the closest Guild, Colomba, with the intent of delivering the first letter...​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
♥.♥ so pretty

4724499.png

@CynderTheDragoness
@Honor-Sama
@CursedDawn
@Winter
@Circe
@★Under The Stars★
@Zarrock
@KatherinWinter
@-QT-
@Rauzi
@Whispering~Melody
@Edward
@Aleksandar
@Warm Regret
@RainDash
@xLarius
@Blitzfang43
@Wolfsin
@Lulunopia
@Zero The Grimm
@Sammael9216
@DustBunny
@Killjoy
@NacNak
@Solanik
@firejay1
@Mainstream Hipster
@Ruby.
@Duchess
@Artorias
@Merlin
@B l u E s
@Yzmael

DUE TO INCREASE IN NUMBERS FOR GUILD APPLICATIONS, THE FOLLOWING GUILDS HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR OPEN SIGN-UP.

TITANOS

RED DAWN

and;

HIRAETH SEIS

CHARACTERS MAY NO LONGER REQUEST ADMITTANCE TO THESE GUILDS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM MYSELF OR @Akashi
IF WE HAVE ALREADY SPOKEN WITH YOU VIA PM AND OKAY'D YOUR CS AND ITS GUILD, THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.

TL:DR
give colomba and silver crust some love </3​

*pokes @Ali / @Akashi * I'm waiting on a reply from you two for my columba mage(She is for the most part finished and waiting in the pm) =^.^=

Reactions: Akashi
373376-sepik.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]GENERAL[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Name:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Aravae Torrona[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Most just call me Ara."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] 22[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm an adult, are the details really that important?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gender:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well, I suppose if it's not obvious enough, I identify as female."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Race:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Human[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"One-hundred percent human. Ignore the pointy ears."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Columba[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Occupation:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Guild Wizard[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Tier:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Green (A)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm certainly no weakling."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Birthday: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]September 5th[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Gemstone: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Sapphire[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Zodiac Sign: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]V[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]irgo[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I've never been one to keep track of such things."[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent]PERSONAL/MENTAL[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Guild Mark/Location?: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Right shoulder, maroon[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Appearance: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Average height, Athletic build, pale skin, blue eyes, black hair[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aravae is a serious person and she doesn't take any situation lightly, especially if it's dangerous. On the other hand, she's also rather clumsy which can make it hard for people to take her seriously. She isn't much of a people-person, and most of the time prefers to take jobs by herself if possible.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Long/Mid-range combat[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Survival[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses:[/BCOLOR]
Close-quarter combat
Trusting people

[BCOLOR=transparent]PHYSICAL/MAGICAL[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ability:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Requip: The Archer[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spells:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Requip; Short-bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Requip; Long-bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Requip; Magic-bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; Frost ~ An icey bolt leaves the bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; Static ~ An electric type bolt[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; Flare ~ A firey bolt leaves the bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; Void ~ A bolt of shadows leaves the bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; Torrent ~ A watery bolt leaves the bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; Flurry ~ A rather complex spell, that combines frost, flare, torrent, and static for a multi-element bolt[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-arrow; Twin Viper ~ An arrow that split's into two arrows after leaving the bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-Arrow; Volley ~ An arrow that splits into a multitude of arrows after reaching a certain height, reigning down upon the enemy[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-arrow; Cobra ~ A long range arrow that will home in on her target[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-Arrow; Ragnarok ~ An arrow that absorbs all of the users magic into a single shot with devastating effects, the only downside is it takes a while to charge and as such is usually used only as a sniper technique[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-Arrow; Scorpion shot ~ An arrow that inflicts poison onto it's target[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-Arrow; Blast ~ An explosive arrow, if the name wasn't obvious[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-Arrow; Sharpened Steel ~ An arrow that can easily penetrate most things, designed for use against a mages 'better than a mortals' defense, seeings as a normal arrow would be nothing more than an irritating thorn to most mages.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Specialties:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Second Origin; Aravae's second origin is unlocked, though it's not something she brags about, or really makes known unless circumstance requires it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Archery; Aravae would be a horrid mage if she couldn't utilize her magic now wouldn't she?[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Weapons:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shortbow; Can use magic arrows or normal arrows [spoili]In main image[/spoili][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Longbow; Can use magic arrows or normal arrows [spoili]
851425-archers-artwork-bow-weapon-fantasy-art-white-tiger.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Magic-bow; A special bow, in that it actually doesn't shoot arrows, or even have a string for such things, this bow is capable of manifesting it's own arrows through use of the wielders magic, though this takes a heavy toll on the user's magic, depleting it quicker than a normal bow would, and is unusable if it's user doesn't have access to their second origin [spoili]
9f09fc591a95c25cb43da27c63a2a1eb.jpg
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]OTHER[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]History:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Aravae was born to a family of mercenaries who lived for battle. To them the more creatures they killed the more respect they held within the family. Unfortunately, this meant that since a young age Ara had trained to fight against creatures that were meant to be handled by experienced mages. While this helped the girl get stronger faster, it also kept her from being able to trust people. Later in life she had learned of a guild that was centered around helping others, rather than strength and she decided to join even though her magic wasn't in any way a supportive one.[/BCOLOR]​

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia and Ali
I suppose I should be more active in the OOC...but damn I look away for an hour and there are two-three pages.

Reactions: Zarrock and xLarius
How do you think I felt after 3 days of being away D:!!
You probably felt happy to see this so alive and active.

Status
Not open for further replies.