Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post tonight, real life really fucked with me this entire week. My Uncle got in a car crash, he's wasn't waking this entire week but he woke up on Friday and is home now. But yeah I was not in the write mind to work on a post. But I will get one up tonight.

Then should I hold off? Holidays are rp killers. I could put a pause for everyone to enjoy the holidays, deal with the craziness that comes with it at work, etc. What do you guys think?

I think that would be cool, probably start around next week, just to get some fresh post in this week than relax.

I think that would be cool, probably start around next week, just to get some fresh post in this week than relax.
That sounds good to me, maybe have the groupd get to a safe place, end the night then start the next day in January? Although I want to hear everyone's opinions though.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
That sounds good to me, maybe have the groupd get to a safe place, end the night then start the next day in January? Although I want to hear everyone's opinions though.
I like that.

And of course^^.

Then should I hold off? Holidays are rp killers. I could put a pause for everyone to enjoy the holidays, deal with the craziness that comes with it at work, etc. What do you guys think?
I's rather not pause, but if everyone is going to stop posting anyway, it won't matter. Long pauses in rps normally have trouble starting back up.

I'm a bit worried of a long pause. A couple of other groups I'm in went on a pause around the end of August and never really started up again sadly.

Maybe if the OOC is still active it'll keep people around during the pause in the IC.

But I'm not sure. Maybe if everyone posted just once that holiday week, it'll be fine.

I've still been hanging around to see what happens. I was avoiding places/groups that had people who were taking extremely long pauses to be honest. Then once everyone started "pausing" I merely stopped and wanted to see if I was right thinking that it would be dying. Starting back up with a time skip would be appreciated for those who still want to continue probably.

Trust me if we do do a pause I will bring it back at the agreed date that we would all come up with beforehand. Even if it means recruiting more players, I'm pretty sure we've lost a few players anyway that's holding my bloomy's group back. I was also trying to come up with a way for all of us to be more in contact and was thinking google hangouts. Does everyone have google accounts?

I do, but I don't use google hangouts at all. I mainly use Discord and I started up my Skype again.

It's not the GM bringing it back that we're worried about. I think we're mostly worried about players not coming back at the agreed date/time. We already have a lot of lag lately.
I do not have a Google account.

I do, but I don't use google hangouts at all. I mainly use Discord and I started up my Skype again.
Ooooo Discord! Thats free right? We could use that! Oh! but give me your skype name and I'll add you to the skype group.
It's not the GM bringing it back that we're worried about. I think we're mostly worried about players not coming back at the agreed date/time. We already have a lot of lag lately.
I do not have a Google account.
True, but I believe that the people who actually want this rp to survive will come through. Could be a great way to flush out the inactives if there are any.

Ooooo Discord! Thats free right? We could use that! Oh! but give me your skype name and I'll add you to the skype group.
Yep~ It's free! It's great for OOC stuff for rp and has lots of fun lil things to make it really interactive. It's a lot better with all the cool updates XD.

I'll PM you my Skype info.

True, but I believe that the people who actually want this rp to survive will come through. Could be a great way to flush out the inactives if there are any.
Let's hope!

I'm sorry guys, but I gotta drop. My interest for this has been dying down and now it's deceased. Might explain why it's been difficult for me to come up with posts when I usually am way better at getting posts up. I hope this keeps going but sorry that I can't be part of it. Good Luck.

I'm sorry guys, but I gotta drop. My interest for this has been dying down and now it's deceased. Might explain why it's been difficult for me to come up with posts when I usually am way better at getting posts up. I hope this keeps going but sorry that I can't be part of it. Good Luck.
Thanks for letting us know.

I guess I'm just waiting for @DustBunny then.

Status
Not open for further replies.