Status
Not open for further replies.
I said I would post for Mason this weekend, so Sunday my only day off from work then I will get a post up. Just been a busy week, just started College Project; me and my friends are making a Horror Movie about three friends who get stuck in an Insane Asylum after being drugged and taken and are there to be experimented on. I play The Lead guy. It's for school but it's soo fun, one of my friend's is the Director so it's fun. He wants to be a Director and I want to be an Actor I love it. Anyway, today is the last day that we need to do the last few scenes, tomorrow I work and Sunday is posting day for this.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Okay so bad news guys. I got admitted into the hospital so I wont be replying as much. Though since I am quite free I will try to use my phone and reply or at least check up on this

Okay so bad news guys. I got admitted into the hospital so I wont be replying as much. Though since I am quite free I will try to use my phone and reply or at least check up on this
Aye what Crowley said. Hope you get well soon.

Don't worry, just focus on getting better

Sorry it took longer than expected (friend messed up last scene, had to do it over).

But I posted; not one of my bests but had to post soon since going back to work like Wednesday for the entire week.

@DangoYumi I hope you get better soon, if not already^^. Hang in there.

Finally got discharged after a few days. Though not very healthy I am okay now I suppose. Still having my MC from the hospital ;;v;;

Reactions: SoleStride
Well I'm glad you're okay!

Reactions: SoleStride
Thank you! I'm still not at my healthiest but that's kind of my fault cause I haven't been taking care of myself for a long long time, so yeeee

Lol you and I are in the same boat XD

Yus! Let's XD

Good day everyone, I was interested in creating a character. Is it still free?

Good day everyone, I was interested in creating a character. Is it still free?
Hiiii, thank you for the interest. Yep, this is still open for more characters. Just send me a message about what manipulation you want :)

I will be posting soon, sorry I haven't recently.

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
Can't wait to bond with baby Arima. She seems so precious. Charlotte too <33

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
I'm excited for that too XD I think they'd get along very well

I'll be posting soon too, I just wanted to give everyone time to get in their posts. I don't like to feel as though I'm skipping someone or not giving ample time for their character to react. As a side note, Alby's strength while in that blind rage state, isn't inhuman but it is absurd. It's similar to stories you hear of a mother lifting a car off her child. It's raw adrenaline and hysterical/psychotic strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.