Status
Not open for further replies.
My post is working slowly~ I'll try to get it finished up tonight; I've had a busy week/weekend :P

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
  • Love
God damnit I love you Sinopa your posts give me life
Aww thank you so much XD that makes me so happy! I love your posts as well, in fact I love everyone's writing! Im so glad I found more people with absolutely amazing writing skills and even greater personalities, I love you guys XD

Same, Prepared FAM FTW xD

That was crap, but I needed to reply x.x Sorry it was pretty terrible, but I've been very distracted and busy v.v

That was crap, but I needed to reply x.x Sorry it was pretty terrible, but I've been very distracted and busy v.v
Looks good to me o.o

I'll reply after work today if I can. If not, then tomorrow.
Posted.

Last edited:
Yep. Same. We sort of just inherited a turn system that's been working well for us. :)
(Plus I really just like to see how other people react to Will's nonsense, lol!)

*Edit-Oh, this was in reply to @Crowley. The other posts didn't show up until I posted!

• Love
I took my turnnnnnn!!!!
The wait was worth it, it feels so good to be in all this character development <3

I'm picturing that punching through an anvil thing and it's looking kind of awesome in my mind. Plus, the dude stripped off the upper half of his clothes in case no one focused on that part. So half-naked and punching through anvils.
All while my chick is staring down a zombie and trying to decide whether she should hurt it or not.

I forgot to put any mention of the tattoo of the Albatross bearing a crown of thorns that covers almost the entirety of Alby's chest, as well. Lol In fairness he's suffered a lot of psychological damage so I think it was easy to aim that self-hatred at the 'zombies'. Half-naked, punching an anvil, really muscular and fit...another Hollister poster...I'm on a roll

Reactions: SoleStride
Oh my goodness my phone is messing up. Haven't been getting notifications XD
So not this coming Monday, but the next, I will be actually reinforcing the weekly posts (this will also get me to post more... I've been a bad gm) so we all have a week to prepare... XD

Oh my goodness my phone is messing up. Haven't been getting notifications XD
So not this coming Monday, but the next, I will be actually reinforcing the weekly posts (this will also get me to post more... I've been a bad gm) so we all have a week to prepare... XD
There's an exception if you're waiting on someone to respond, right...?

There's an exception if you're waiting on someone to respond, right...?
Yep, that is an exception and also if you give me advanced notice. Like don't come to me at the very last minute with an excuse I need to know ahead of time so I can move your character for others to post.

I'll be posting tonight.

For everyone my, new schedule. I don't work Sun-Tues and if I don't have anything planned those three days are the days I will be most likely to post.

@Sinopa you're probably the most patient person I know and sorry for taking forever to post when you're always ready to post.

I'll be posting tonight.

For everyone my, new schedule. I don't work Sun-Tues and if I don't have anything planned those three days are the days I will be most likely to post.

@Sinopa you're probably the most patient person I know and sorry for taking forever to post when you're always ready to post.
No problem XD I understand life, work, and stuff. My work is currently kicking my ass, it's getting in the way of my inspiration. That... Plus Titanfall 2 and Overwatch XD

I'm still alive! We just started airing the third season of my company's lil show last week, and since I do PR for that it's been a bit hectic for me lately. I'll try to get something up this week. So sorry, gang!

I'm still alive! We just started airing the third season of my company's lil show last week, and since I do PR for that it's been a bit hectic for me lately. I'll try to get something up this week. So sorry, gang!
You are completely fine, I've still been slacking as well because work has been way to crazy because of the holidays, but tomorrow we are starting the weekly postings.

Status
Not open for further replies.