Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, holy shit. The character sheet really was a monster. XP

@Sinopa It's all up in the character thread for you to look over. Let me know of any issues or concerns and I'll get on them.

Also just putting this one out there, anyone who wishes to have one of their OCs have a relationship with the one I've created whether it is acquaintance, friend, ally, enemy etc feel free to PM me if you so desire.

@Crowley I'm still thinking something up though the only ideas I have at the moment are perhaps maybe our OCs have either fought in the past or maybe Jason has delivered a packages to Allistair before.

Edit: ...and noticing something just now I'm going to go fix my character's name... Don't know how I missed a character already named Jason but -shrug- live and learn.

@BlueFlameNikku Your character was a cage fighter? I'll need to read over your C.S. again. Albatross wouldn't have fought him otherwise. It's about as legitimized as it can be while still being underground. Anyone in the slums would have heard of Albatross or known of him, even if they didn't meet him. You win enough, you hurt enough people, your name gets around.

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
don't you think so?
they're either really pretty or really hot--
the ones that are prepared--
IS THIS HOW THEY CHOOSE THEM //shot

don't you think so?
they're either really pretty or really hot--
the ones that are prepared--
IS THIS HOW THEY CHOOSE THEM //shot
Only the beautiful survive.
#TheModernWorldBlows

nah jk I just am used to romancing characters
and besides, we're all beautiful inside and out //ded

aka shipping my characters with other characters aka making couples aka making love triangles aka drama upon action

Ok, holy shit. The character sheet really was a monster. XP

@Sinopa It's all up in the character thread for you to look over. Let me know of any issues or concerns and I'll get on them.

Also just putting this one out there, anyone who wishes to have one of their OCs have a relationship with the one I've created whether it is acquaintance, friend, ally, enemy etc feel free to PM me if you so desire.

@Crowley I'm still thinking something up though the only ideas I have at the moment are perhaps maybe our OCs have either fought in the past or maybe Jason has delivered a packages to Allistair before.

Edit: ...and noticing something just now I'm going to go fix my character's name... Don't know how I missed a character already named Jason but -shrug- live and learn.
I like detailed CSs XD
I'll have to work up more on Aimery's history and the slums in general, but when I do I'm sure him and Jax will have at least seen each other before. Same with Alby. You're free to post.

aka shipping my characters with other characters aka making couples aka making love triangles aka drama upon action
I'm always game fore ships XD I'm pretty sure @Aka~Kitsune would help you with them too, she makes ships lists.

Reactions: DangoYumi
I'm always game fore ships XD I'm pretty sure @Aka~Kitsune would help you with them too, she makes ships lists.
I would be interested to see that list. <.< Who oh who shall be shipped by the ship-god.

@BlueFlameNikku Your character was a cage fighter? I'll need to read over your C.S. again. Albatross wouldn't have fought him otherwise. It's about as legitimized as it can be while still being underground. Anyone in the slums would have heard of Albatross or known of him, even if they didn't meet him. You win enough, you hurt enough people, your name gets around.
I believe it would fit then if Jax knew Albartross as only an acquaintance then because Albartoss' name has gotten around in the slums. The only way Jax's name would have gotten around that made him different from other gang members (because many gang members are just like how Jax started off) is that he basically straight up left the gang due to a moral issue and so now Jax is kinda marked by them.

Jax, the young man who's only ally in this world is an old man. While his enemies are far greater in number. XP

Shipping ♡ is like the best part of role plays. I can ship anyone for fun or seriously. ♡♡♡

And no one can stop me >:3

Shipping is probably the closest Albatross will come to a relationship. It'd take a special woman to love him. If anything, they'd probably only tolerate him because of how useful he is.

Shipping ♡ is like the best part of role plays. I can ship anyone for fun or seriously. ♡♡♡

And no one can stop me >:3
Do it. I wanna see.

Status
Not open for further replies.