Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg, this is much fun! Plant manipulation was the best power to take for Will ever!!!!!! He is so fuuuuuucked uuuuuup. LMAO!!!! He's going to need a less potent weed after this discovery, lol. Or none at all. I could do this all day!
Is will making his own weed stronger without knowing it?

Is will making his own weed stronger without knowing it?
Lol, pretty much, yeah. We were discussing his ability in a PM and it was actually @Sinopa's idea to have like medicinal/herbal effects of plants become more potent and faster with him. Then of course I took that and ran with it in Will fashion. Because I'm me. Also because there aren't exactly a bunch of actual plants just lying around Mania for him to stumble into, so I created a workaround to discover his ability. ;)

Lol, pretty much, yeah. We were discussing his ability in a PM and it was actually @Sinopa's idea to have like medicinal/herbal effects of plants become more potent and faster with him. Then of course I took that and ran with it in Will fashion. Because I'm me. Also because there aren't exactly a bunch of actual plants just lying around Mania for him to stumble into, so I created a workaround to discover his ability. ;)
lmao. Well played, Sir/Ma'am. (Sir for Will, Ma'am for you).

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Kade It's funny that you'd mention Alby using his manipulation during your post, I'd actually planned for guilt and self-hatred being his trigger. So, that worked out perfectly.
I also enjoyed this. I can't wait to see more manipulations start.

Yeah, I figured we needed to begin revealing our shit somewhere so I jumpstarted that a tiny bit. I'm still working my way towards my mark reveal, lol. Just waiting for the right time. I've hinted at it quite a bit already but I haven't caught that moment where Will can be made aware of it.

*Edit - It's not somewhere he can see, so I've kind of been watching and trying to determine which of ya'll I can pull into this to point it out to him.

Yeah, I figured we needed to begin revealing our shit somewhere so I jumpstarted that a tiny bit. I'm still working my way towards my mark reveal, lol. Just waiting for the right time. I've hinted at it quite a bit already but I haven't caught that moment where Will can be made aware of it.

*Edit - It's not somewhere he can see, so I've kind of been watching and trying to determine which of ya'll I can pull into this to point it out to him.
I have an idea where it's at. XD
Yeah, I have to wait until someone nearby is injured to reveal my ability. Just waiting for other to post so we can get a move on to Mania.

You and me might work out together, actually. Eventually that weed is going to wear off and he's going to start feeling things again (especially if they're sleeping in Alby's workshop where Will can't be on his special chiropractic mattress...). He needs a little hands-on help, at least like a massage or something to help loosen up the muscles around his spine. Remi would be the obvious choice to do that since she knows what she's doing with him as is. Normally that wouldn't be anywhere near as effective as the steroid shot, but she can accidentally work some mojo on him and find his mark at the same time.

You and me might work out together, actually. Eventually that weed is going to wear off and he's going to start feeling things again (especially if they're sleeping in Alby's workshop where Will can't be on his special chiropractic mattress...). He needs a little hands-on help, at least like a massage or something to help loosen up the muscles around his spine. Remi would be the obvious choice to do that since she knows what she's doing with him as is. Normally that wouldn't be anywhere near as effective as the steroid shot, but she can accidentally work some mojo on him and find his mark at the same time.
I like it. Hopefully, my team gets to Mania soon. The problem will be getting INTO Mania, and then running into your team. I'm not sure how we're going to do that yet.

I like it. Hopefully, my team gets to Mania soon. The problem will be getting INTO Mania, and then running into your team. I'm not sure how we're going to do that yet.
I agree with the getting a move on part. Jaxon "may" be interacting with you guys over at the hardware store. Right now I'm stuck though.

I agree with the getting a move on part. Jaxon "may" be interacting with you guys over at the hardware store. Right now I'm stuck though.
DO IT. I'd be interested in the Jaxon interaction. As long as he doesn't slit our throats <.<

DO IT. I'd be interested in the Jaxon interaction. As long as he doesn't slit our throats <.<
I want to and I want to post more but I gotta wait for one of your group to call out to him. >.< -sad face-

I want to and I want to post more but I gotta wait for one of your group to call out to him. >.< -sad face-
If you post him inside of the store, we can run into him (figuratively/literally). Just waiting for one of my group to move us along with the next post.

If you post him inside of the store, we can run into him (figuratively/literally). Just waiting for one of my group to move us along with the next post.
That's a really good idea...and actually...I know just how to go about it. Thanks SoleStride.

You're very welcome.
Again, please do kill us lol.
After some thought over a bunch of other things as well as a realization I went with a different idea though. Hope it is an alright read.

After some thought over a bunch of other things as well as a realization I went with a different idea though. Hope it is an alright read.
That's fine with me lol

@BlueFlameNikku Can't seeeeeee.

AFFCVh8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.