• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sinopa My Habatica user ID#:
  • aa52eade-18c7-4210-a98b-46f4f5b7670b
You should be able to add me to your party with just that. I added a friend to my lil party with hers anyway.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sinopa
@Sinopa My Habatica user ID#:
  • aa52eade-18c7-4210-a98b-46f4f5b7670b
You should be able to add me to your party with just that. I added a friend to my lil party with hers anyway.
It says your already in a party XD

@Crowley @DangoYumi Just a lil reminder that a bunch of Will's weapons are in the trunk. Not that the characters have to haul them all into the building right this moment, but I wanted to make sure we didn't forget about them entirely. Because weapons and zombiepocalypse, lol.

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
I wanna be in your party too!
d9c6d03a-c2c3-44b9-8793-1ec3b107a1b9
Here's mine!

Oh, can you not be in more than one?
I don't think so, but thats okay XD I'll invite you to my guild one I make it, you can be in multiple guilds, I know that for sure

I wanna be in your party too!
d9c6d03a-c2c3-44b9-8793-1ec3b107a1b9
Here's mine!
Mkay XD I'll send you an invite

• Love
Technically I can't do anything right now because I'm waiting for Crowley xD but because it has been a while since I've found such a nice group to rp with I am just beyond excited ;;v;;

I'll have a post up probably Sunday (maybe) or Monday (probably) I'm swamped with musical performances and don't have free time x.x

Reactions: SoleStride
Musical performances... why does that sound like something I have to face in the future as a music major----

Well I am taking a Diploma in Music with tons of perfomance stuff like Choir and perfomance labs xD

I'm glad you like it here XD I'm stuck as well, hoping clear it up soon.

Lol, I'm actually a little relieved we're stuck atm. I've been slammed with work lately and I have a lot of stuff to get organized still before my Puerto Rico trip next week. Plus, with our group being on pause rn it's allowing the other groups to catch up some.

• Love
I recently got my medical test results back, a new update for a game I play came out and I've had family responsibilities I've had to tend to. I'll do my best to make posts every few days. I'm really sorry, I promise keeping you all waiting has made me feel guilty. @DangoYumi @Kade

• Love
Also, @Kade yes he did ignore what Will said about possible death and turning, I didn't just omit it. I just presumed Alby would be accustomed to blocking out Will's madness <3. @DangoYumi After re-reading my post, It occurred that Albatross is showing off a lot of his physique, I didn't mean for it to sound like a Hollister poster when I described him, sorry XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.